Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zlia

My Country Home

I am going for the Modern Classical theme at my place. If you are looing for such shops, may I suggest you can goto Park Mall - Level 1 and 3, Furniture Mall - Level 1, Robertson Walk - Level 1 and Kaki Bukit where you can get country furnitue at wholesale prices. Do not goto places like The Cottage Place and Iwannagohome, they are just complete "sucker" places to goto. :deal:

Thanks for sharing. Can you share which ID you are engaging and your reno cost? Agree that Kaki Bukit is a nice place to shop for country furniture at wholesale prices. I find the things at Park Mall and Furniture Mall overpriced. Alternatively, can also custom make the furniture. Prices might come up to be about the same as some retail shops here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My ID is The Interior Place and we have been quite happy with them so far, still at 3d drawings perspectives review phase. Pricing wise, dun think it is good to share lah, cause everyone will wanna do different things, you can even install gold tap if you wanna you know...haha!!

I have commented on them in another section of the forum, you can take a look here. Hope it helps. Cheers.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12513

just wondering any one knows where to get country style border wallpaper from stores and metal like bathroom fixtures?

I bought my country-style wallpaper from ebay and had them shipped to Singapore. Locally, you can try places like Spotlight and HomeFix DIY shops.

Ikea has some country style bathroom furniture and accessories. You might want to check it out.

I bought my country-style wallpaper from ebay and had them shipped to Singapore. Locally, you can try places like Spotlight and HomeFix DIY shops.

Ikea has some country style bathroom furniture and accessories. You might want to check it out.

sure thks again for the info :notti:

Just in case anyone keen on country style borders there is a shop in causeway point on 3rd floor side seahorse they do sell borders not the largeest variety but i guess can make do.

$20 bucks for 10ms got 2 different thickness

i have been there twice what do u need to know? price, design or?

Maybe can share more on the variety of country-style furniture available and the price range. Thanks.

Maybe can share more on the variety of country-style furniture available and the price range. Thanks.

Actually it depends on the items u choose. for my quote, 1 side table, bedframe (king), 3 door waredrobe, 1 dressing table cost abt 3.3k.

just for ur info, the interior is not solid wood its just the exterior are. inside its ply.

i have not order from them but if u keen to order from them soon we can order from them together can get a better price.

Actually it depends on the items u choose. for my quote, 1 side table, bedframe (king), 3 door waredrobe, 1 dressing table cost abt 3.3k.

just for ur info, the interior is not solid wood its just the exterior are. inside its ply.

i have not order from them but if u keen to order from them soon we can order from them together can get a better price.

$3.3k for a bedroom set, quite expensive leh. You are not considering doing a built-in wardrobe for the bedroom? Will probably cost around $2k depending on the size.

Have u been to the country furniture warehouse sales at Eunos area? I'm planning to make a trip there these few weeks, believe can get a better deal than the retail outlets. Heard that the Picket & Rail warehouse sales at Mandai has good buys too.

$3.3k for a bedroom set, quite expensive leh. You are not considering doing a built-in wardrobe for the bedroom? Will probably cost around $2k depending on the size.

Have u been to the country furniture warehouse sales at Eunos area? I'm planning to make a trip there these few weeks, believe can get a better deal than the retail outlets. Heard that the Picket & Rail warehouse sales at Mandai has good buys too.

erm.... i cant say its the least expensive but not the most either. nope i didnt see the country furniture warehouse sale but dont think i would either 2 tiring :notti: as for the built in with solid door it would come to that price with bed frame then its abt the same imo

in any case i think its average only comparing to other more victorian style which u pay much more. for

a solid king size bed frame average around 1k+?

waredrobe abt 1k+ also (btw i forget to mentioned its all the way to the top with casement doors)

the miscs 2 abt 500 each i think its abt there

anyway would go down to ask for more discount :P

do let me know if u got better deals.

as for country style for those renotalk forumers have mentioned, they dont come cheap

erm.... i cant say its the least expensive but not the most either. nope i didnt see the country furniture warehouse sale but dont think i would either 2 tiring !! as for the built in with solid door it would come to that price with bed frame then its abt the same imo

in any case i think its average only comparing to other more victorian style which u pay much more. for

a solid king size bed frame average around 1k+?

waredrobe abt 1k+ also (btw i forget to mentioned its all the way to the top with casement doors)

the miscs 2 abt 500 each i think its abt there

anyway would go down to ask for more discount :bleah:

do let me know if u got better deals.

as for country style for those renotalk forumers have mentioned, they dont come cheap

Ikea has some country-style furniture, but I can't really vouch for their quality. Saw a queen-size bedframe about $400+ I think. I'm considering getting a 4-poster bedframe too. IMHO, if a ready-made and built-in wardrobe costs about the same, I would go for the latter...cos at least it goes all the way to the ceiling.

My living room furniture is mostly teak wood, all bought from Picket & Rail. :notti:

Hi,

I am also a country style lover..

My house's reno is also in progress at Sengkang....

I bought my Tv console, coffee table, side table from Hong fu Furniture and homewares...at Holiday Inn there...my damges is about 1200...materials are from china, but got the english feel...can consider...if u guys dun mind quality...

I also went to the the big buy funiture at Ubi there....they got victorian style furniture....they got the white series and also teak series...but a bit big for my house..prices are ok .....can consider too.

I also went to the IFC- country style furnishings at Sungei Kadut ...bought my dining tabel there for whitewash colour at 880....can choose colour an design of the tables and chairs...i cant my tables anywhere else, so we bought it there....wanted to buy from ikea..found that its cheaper than ikea..and quality if much better...so we got from there...

As for the sofa, we got it from picket and rail..the young american style at mandai...still happy with the design....no discount for such a big shop lor....

Lastly our kitchen cabniet is of natural coulour designed by M3 asthetic Frameworkd System at woodlands...my renovator..very humble and GOOD!

my lights are bought from chelsea lightings at jurong east,.....very friendly pple, n willing to help u....can consdier them..damage is about 1k for all rooms, including chandelier.....not bad service....We bought a 52" fan with downlights(white too with white lights), 2 hanging outdoor lights(like those u see in gardens-warm lights), white chandelier of warm lights, 1 kitchen lights with 5 downlight-warm colour, 2 toilet lights, 2 bedroom lgihts...

take alook around Singapore for country style furnishings....at Thomson Plaza, Hongfu, city hall, little bali, simei,joo chiat complex and nearby...Ikea....

hope this helps

Hi,

I am also a country style lover..

My house's reno is also in progress at Sengkang....

I bought my Tv console, coffee table, side table from Hong fu Furniture and homewares...at Holiday Inn there...my damges is about 1200...materials are from china, but got the english feel...can consider...if u guys dun mind quality...

I also went to the the big buy funiture at Ubi there....they got victorian style furniture....they got the white series and also teak series...but a bit big for my house..prices are ok .....can consider too.

I also went to the IFC- country style furnishings at Sungei Kadut ...bought my dining tabel there for whitewash colour at 880....can choose colour an design of the tables and chairs...i cant my tables anywhere else, so we bought it there....wanted to buy from ikea..found that its cheaper than ikea..and quality if much better...so we got from there...

As for the sofa, we got it from picket and rail..the young american style at mandai...still happy with the design....no discount for such a big shop lor....

Lastly our kitchen cabniet is of natural coulour designed by M3 asthetic Frameworkd System at woodlands...my renovator..very humble and GOOD!

my lights are bought from chelsea lightings at jurong east,.....very friendly pple, n willing to help u....can consdier them..damage is about 1k for all rooms, including chandelier.....not bad service....We bought a 52" fan with downlights(white too with white lights), 2 hanging outdoor lights(like those u see in gardens-warm lights), white chandelier of warm lights, 1 kitchen lights with 5 downlight-warm colour, 2 toilet lights, 2 bedroom lgihts...

take alook around Singapore for country style furnishings....at Thomson Plaza, Hongfu, city hall, little bali, simei,joo chiat complex and nearby...Ikea....

hope this helps

wah very comprehensive u almost covered all of the middle range furnitures. so u were saying quality for the hoilday inn shop can elorbrate is it the one beside starhub building?

Ikea has some country-style furniture, but I can't really vouch for their quality. Saw a queen-size bedframe about $400+ I think. I'm considering getting a 4-poster bedframe too. IMHO, if a ready-made and built-in wardrobe costs about the same, I would go for the latter...cos at least it goes all the way to the ceiling.

My living room furniture is mostly teak wood, all bought from Picket & Rail. :sport-smiley-004:

oic but then just be careful of lower grade bedframe as what i encounter from my last bed 1 jump 2 much and i need to sleep on the flr