Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zlia

My Country Home

hi all...been a long time since i logged on...tink previously i had promised some pics on my modern country place......

here goes....http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/gege2802/

Hi gege,

your house is very nice & cozy. Where did you get your white dining set? We looking for white country furniture but quite hard to find in sg.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi gege,

your house is very nice & cozy. Where did you get your white dining set? We looking for white country furniture but quite hard to find in sg.

hi bappy... :)

we bought this at only zest - gilman village...or u can also try the other outlet at tanglin shopping centre (Biggie Best)....i love all the furniture over there............................

but depending on ur budget..it may be kinda exp...country furniture are nvr cheap :curse:

we bought this at only zest - gilman village...or u can also try the other outlet at tanglin shopping centre (Biggie Best)....i love all the furniture over there............................

but depending on ur budget..it may be kinda exp...country furniture are nvr cheap :curse:

Yeah, heard they've got really nice country-style furniture but have not gone there yet to take a look.

Do they sell bedframes? What's their price range? I'm looking for the white french-country kind.

Yeah, heard they've got really nice country-style furniture but have not gone there yet to take a look.

Do they sell bedframes? What's their price range? I'm looking for the white french-country kind.

hi country lover......

yes...they do hv simply lovely country furniture...especially the white range....if i m not wrong, they shd hv bedframes too....but i not sure of the price...

some examples of the prices...for example a study table abt 1K.....book shelf abt 1K - 3K depending on design....dining chair abt 200-400 per chair..dining table 1K - 3K.... :notti:

hi country lover......

yes...they do hv simply lovely country furniture...especially the white range....if i m not wrong, they shd hv bedframes too....but i not sure of the price...

some examples of the prices...for example a study table abt 1K.....book shelf abt 1K - 3K depending on design....dining chair abt 200-400 per chair..dining table 1K - 3K.... :notti:

Wow, that's really costly. Way out of my budget. What did you buy from them?

Wow, that's really costly. Way out of my budget. What did you buy from them?

well.....we bought our dining table set, coffee table, side table and some accessories (photo frame, trays etc)....i realli love their stuff.... :thumbs up: their sofas are great aso...but way way too expensive....

tinkin of buyin the study table...book shelf from them again...omg :bow: another big pocket....

well.....we bought our dining table set, coffee table, side table and some accessories (photo frame, trays etc)....i realli love their stuff.... :thumbs up: their sofas are great aso...but way way too expensive....

tinkin of buyin the study table...book shelf from them again...omg :bow: another big pocket....

Do you know what are their opening hours? I might want to drop by after work this week, since they are near to my home.

Saw a bedroom set consisting of bedframe, dressing table and bedside table which I like at IFC, going for a promo price of $1200+. Might be going down again this weekend to get it.

Still lots of furnishings to get...dining table, study table, book cabinet, storage cabinets...running out of budget already :bangwall:

Do you know what are their opening hours? I might want to drop by after work this week, since they are near to my home.

Saw a bedroom set consisting of bedframe, dressing table and bedside table which I like at IFC, going for a promo price of $1200+. Might be going down again this weekend to get it.

Still lots of furnishings to get...dining table, study table, book cabinet, storage cabinets...running out of budget already :bangwall:

Hi countrylover,

Do you know this shop at IFC selling country furnitures? Their HQ is in M'sia. I am not sure whether the price will be cheaper. This is the website : http://www.countryfurniture.com.my

I bought a few pictures from the shop in IFC. They were having promo then.

I would go to the JB showroom and have a look if time permits.

I am now sourcing for a L shape sofa. Any idea where i can get for around 1.5k in Singapore?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::

my blog : country cottage

Hi countrylover,

Do you know this shop at IFC selling country furnitures? Their HQ is in M'sia. I am not sure whether the price will be cheaper. This is the website : http://www.countryfurniture.com.my

I bought a few pictures from the shop in IFC. They were having promo then.

I would go to the JB showroom and have a look if time permits.

I am now sourcing for a L shape sofa. Any idea where i can get for around 1.5k in Singapore?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::

my blog : country cottage

Yes, the $1200+ bedroom set I mentioned is from IFC. Thanks for the url, I will take a look. But not sure if the quality and design will be similar for M'sia & S'pore?

If you are looking for L-shaped sofa, you can try furniture mall. I have seen some shops doing custom-made sofas.

hi country lover...i tink that they are open till 6pm daily...beri ofc hours...maybe u wan to pop by during the wkends......spend more time there...i sure u wld love their items...

Can I check if you ladies custom make your curtains or bought ready made ones? Due to budget constraints, I intend to buy ready-made ones for the time being. Any idea on where to find ready-made country-style curtains? Went to a few places like Ikea, Spotlight, but can't really find anything I like.

I bought some curtain fabric from Spotlight yesterday, gonna try to sew it myself and see how it looks. :P

Hi gege28,

Thanks for the info.

l will drop by these two shops to have a look.

Thanks...

Hi Warsurfer,

Saw the pictures you have posted. Your house is really very nice. I am also going to renovate my place with a countr theme. Do you mind sharing how much in total you have spent for renovation? I have been quoted 38k to renovate my place (4 rooms as well). Is it cheap? Hacking everything except flooring in living and dining.

Cheers,

Carolyn

Hi warsurfer,

I'm new here. Ur home is really a dreamhome most would long for.... May I know how much u spent? I'm also going to renovate in country theme, mind sharing how much u spent and who did u engage to do for u?

I'm still looking around for ideas.... :unsure:

They quoted not more than 4K including accessories, cos mine haf not really started yet.

Can always go down with your floorplan and let him do a initial quote. He quoted us on the day we visited his shop (as he is doing another unit at JM), so pricing is roughly here or there.

Hi kriegs,

Wow! saw ur blog with all those collections of yours!!!! Just like my husband, he collects gundam stuff too....he's telling me he needs a huge display area for his toys in our new flat....dunno how to when it's such a massive collection!!! Right now, it's mostly in boxes untouched, on top of cabinets, under the bed, just everywhere in our small 4 room flat.... :jawdrop:

ya, understand that it's not a popularity contest. just that if it's not popular, it's more difficult to find country style related furnishings. i've seen Ikea have some nice country style furnitures, but not sure if they're of ok quality. other than that, any idea where else will have nice country style bed frame? esp those with storage below? and tv console as well?

Ya, if you do find a country style bedframe with storage below, let me know...I've been looking ard too...

Btw, it's mentioned that u posted very nice perspective drawing in your blog, where do i go to see it?