Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nic0706

Flooring

Hi everyone,

Not sure if everyone has the same problems as me, just sharing my experiences!

I don't want to use my ID for my flooring so have decided to hunt for my own suppliers.. I wanted laminate flooring for my rooms and a decking for my balcony planter but it's hard work as not all suppliers have both laminate flooring and decking materials.. Sometimes you have to look for different suppliers.

But I'm glad my persistence pay off as I have finally done up all my rooms and balcony with just one supplier who have everything I need.

Just wanted to share my experiences. I rather not use ID as some ID will only recommend that flooring materials as they have deals with certain suppliers, not really cos that materials are good and as you all know, ID usually mark up the costs so high!

But of course, I have also encountered some bad experience with the suppliers, so be careful. I will usually find suppliers / services that people recommend/Word-of-mouth (mine one was recommended by my colleages) as you can be assured as someone already used them before.

Good luck on your renovation! PM me if you need my flooring supplier contacts!

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I paid a total of about S$1.7k for laminate flooring in my rooms and my balcony planter. Checked a few places which offered a much higher price, so I think his price is affordable and he assured me that this is direct factory price, without having going through 3rd parties hence lower prices(constuctors or ID will usually mark up their prices).

Besides prices, he also provided professional advices/services on what materials to use, how do install etc.. So in general, the service was good too.

PM me if you are interested in his contacts :)

Trying to share picture but can't seems to upload here.. :(

hi, i am also interested to do laminate for my rooms flooring but dont know anything about laminate

becos 1st i tot is glue onto existing floor ... but that day 1 ID told me can just lay onto it ( Supreme brand )

can share is it true and which type of lamnate is better ?

Or you use which brand ?

thanks !

Hi there, care to share his contacts? able to email any pics of the end products? kenlim_76@hotmail.com

thanks

Can try this AC5 resilient flooring (waterproof)from evorich, they claim price guarantee if not refund (Compare apple to apple) to other market product.

Hi Kel,

Yes, I think glueless.. Cos based on what I saw during the installation, they will lay a lay of foam before they lay the laminate planks, using clip-on method.

The one I used is Lavie with German technology.

You can contact my supplier if you need more info.

Hi Ken,

My supplier's contact is 8112 1078 (Mike) or email him at: vnm_flooring@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers!

Hi Nic0706

Interested to do up my bedroom with laminate flooring with Lavie. Can you pm me the prices/quotes based on what you have done?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kel,

Yes, I think glueless.. Cos based on what I saw during the installation, they will lay a lay of foam before they lay the laminate planks, using clip-on method.

The one I used is Lavie with German technology.

You can contact my supplier if you need more info.

Hi Ken,

My supplier's contact is 8112 1078 (Mike) or email him at: vnm_flooring@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers!

Edited by curryfishhead