Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PoppyLove

Krono Laminates

Hi :)

I had put a 50% deposit for Krono laminates for 3 bedrooms. And I know it's too late to ask for feedbacks. But I still wanna get feedbacks from Krono users :D

Do furnish me with your feedbacks please :)

Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think there are many Krono versions. Mine is Krono Swiss, made in Switzerland. So far so good. Nice patterns they have. Think Kronotex is made in Germany. But all of them belong to same group.

i think there are many Krono versions. Mine is Krono Swiss, made in Switzerland. So far so good. Nice patterns they have. Think Kronotex is made in Germany. But all of them belong to same group.

Mine is Krono Original. Yah with the many Kronos, it's quite confusing. Was told by salesman planks all made and flown from germany and with serial number. With serial number, he said we can check when was it manufactured and from which forest they got the wood from. Hmmmm...

Mine is Krono Original. Yah with the many Kronos, it's quite confusing. Was told by salesman planks all made and flown from germany and with serial number. With serial number, he said we can check when was it manufactured and from which forest they got the wood from. Hmmmm...

Hi PoppyLove,

how's krono original workmanship? I heard they had a change of distributor late 2012. I wonder why.

Hi PoppyLove,

how's krono original workmanship? I heard they had a change of distributor late 2012. I wonder why.

Hi segar2b.

R u researching on krono laminates? How is ur finding so far? :)