Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
synchrox

Advise On Some Renovations

Hi,

I am quite new in this forum, just want to seek some advise with u guys out there. Recently i just signed a package but find that some portion of the quotation that my ID give abot expensive.

My new home is a 4 room flat in punggol, this part abt installing window grills with curtain pelmet for 1 living room, 1 master bed room, 2 common bedroom and installing window cum window grill at service yard cost $2320..

The breakdown as below:

Living room: $370

Master bedroom: $390

Bedroom 1: $250

Bedroom 2: $300

Service yard: $1010

Are the above expensive for the whole house window?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I am quite new in this forum, just want to seek some advise with u guys out there. Recently i just signed a package but find that some portion of the quotation that my ID give abot expensive.

My new home is a 4 room flat in punggol, this part abt installing window grills with curtain pelmet for 1 living room, 1 master bed room, 2 common bedroom and installing window cum window grill at service yard cost $2320..

The breakdown as below:

Living room: $370

Master bedroom: $390

Bedroom 1: $250

Bedroom 2: $300

Service yard: $1010

Are the above expensive for the whole house window?

Is the window grill white powder coated??? If not, then it is very expensive... If it is, then it still slight high... can get cheaper outside

You don't have to take up everything your ID offers. IDs are all bloodsuckers. You may find yourself saving quite a susbtantial amount in fact if you source and approach the contractors yourself !

You don't have to take up everything your ID offers. IDs are all bloodsuckers. You may find yourself saving quite a susbtantial amount in fact if you source and approach the contractors yourself !

LOL. Sounds like you have a vendetta or something. I don't think all IDs are bloodsuckers. There are some good people around. Of course, you got to balance your needs with your budget, but saying that all IDs are out to get you is like saying all insurance agents are evil and all salespeople are corrupt.

Extreme views like this is not really useful.

I agree, my id so far quite cooperative.. Told her my budget and she tries ways to work around with it.. And i request for some free sanitary ware for toilet, she agree to it..