Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy2006

Online Order From Wholesale Faucet

Hi,

Would like to check for though ordering your kitchen tap & bathroom tap from below website, which shipping method did you share?

http://www.wholesale-faucet.com/article-63-Why-Buy-From-US.html

anyone had ordered the ceramic bath accessories? wonder will it break into pieces when arrive my doorstep. :unsure:

Thanks!

Edited by snoopy2006

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

UPS or EMS?

The items from this website will be shipped out from Zhejiang,China?!

I saw the address in the website below indicated Address: No 388 Feng Tan Road Yu Feng Da Sha Hangzhou Zhejiang 310015 China.

So i presume is ship out from China.

So wonder for though who had ordered from this website, which shipping mode, yes, either UPS? EMS? is safer to use.

I saw the address in the website below indicated Address: No 388 Feng Tan Road Yu Feng Da Sha Hangzhou Zhejiang 310015 China.

So i presume is ship out from China.

So wonder for though who had ordered from this website, which shipping mode, yes, either UPS? EMS? is safer to use.

Any feedback on the quality of the faucets?

Thanks.

anyone purchased items from this website, can give some updates?

I also waiting for feedback, as I plan to order their taps for my kitchen and bathroom except rain shower.

Hi I have made an order from this online store and it was a nightmare. This is what happen.

1) I ordered something and chose DHL as the courier service provider,However they changed it to EMS thus I have a balance in my account as EMS is cheaper.

2) EMS is fast and reached me quickly then this is where the nightmare begin. The faucets they sent me have wrong parts so i wrote to the online support who was quite a nice guy about this issue.

3) He took a look at my email admitted that it was the wrong parts and promised to send me the replacement. I stressed to them that i need the part urgently. As the plumber is the guy that told me the parts are wrong.

4) So i was like ok. Then i waited one week have passed then 10 days have passed.I talked to the online support and only to find out that they sent it through normal air china mail :angry2: I asked how long it will take and they tell me 15 to 20 days. OMG.

5) I waited till on the 14th day and the parts came. :jawdrop: I found out an O ring was missing from the spare part.

6) wth I talk to the guy again and he say he was sorry and tell me i need to wait another 14 days. OMG after calculation I found out I need to wait 5 + 14 + 14 days to receive one order.It was a nightmare I have incurred extra cost. They suggested that i get something from them so i could get the missing part delivered. no compensation was made at all. So if you all want to order from them pray that nothing happen. I cannot believe it they could send the wrong parts twice.

steven:

hi

steven:

morning

Mr Lim:

good morning

Mr Lim:

I have decided to get these

Mr Lim:

1)2 x 1/2"male x 1/2" male Angle Valve S07

2)Umbra Joey Ceramic Bath Soap Pump from White Candy XF-2022

3)Fashion Home Delicate Ceramic Bath Accessory Set CY-2031

steven:

wait a moment please

steven:

hi , dear buyer , i am so sorry , this items we can not give you discount

Mr Lim:

omg

steven:

as you know , we will ship them through Express

steven:

so sorry

Mr Lim:

but i am paying for the express right?

steven:

yes , dear buyer

Mr Lim:

so I see no connection in shipping them through express which i am paying to not being able to give me a discount

steven:

as you know , all of them are accessories , small items , really very cheap

Mr Lim:

i am asking the discount is as a form of compensation to the extra cost that i have incurred due to firstly the wrong spare parts delivered and secondly after waiting for so long the spare parts delivered are missing

Mr Lim:

i do believe ur company have the right to claim the shipping cost from the factory

steven:

we bear the hipping cost

steven:

because replacement fittings are free

Mr Lim:

of coz it is free coz it is your mistake

Mr Lim:

if you done it right the first time

Mr Lim:

all these would not happen

Mr Lim:

and now you are passing the cost to me

Mr Lim:

and not being able to do it right the first time is bad enough, you still have to make a mistake the second time

Mr Lim:

i have already absorb the time for the first error you guys made. Which i believe on my part is a very very generous thing to do already. Time = money and you can't buy time

Mr Lim:

I have copied down all the conversations that we have

Mr Lim:

Looking through it your company have very very very poor procedures on correcting the mistakes

Mr Lim:

passing these costs to the buyer is unethical and irresponsible

Mr Lim:

do you know the total time it will take for you to make a complete delivery of that product? from the time i Ordered it takes 5 days to reach me then short of spare parts I need to wait for 14 days now you want me to wait for another 14 days? 5 +14+14 =33 days. you put yourselves in my shoes, Tell me if it is ridiculous

steven:

so sorry

steven:

how much discount do you want ?

Mr Lim:

I believe a discount of 20 usd is a fair enough compensation

steven:

do you know the total cost for your order ?

steven:

you mean 50% discount ?

Mr Lim:

the total cost is 32.1

steven:

yes , then you need 20usd discount

Mr Lim:

yes I believe that is fair compensation

steven:

but i do not think so

Mr Lim:

Infact i think i still need to absorb some shipping cost

Mr Lim:

please bear in mind that i am paying for the shipping cost twice

Mr Lim:

and time loss is something that money can never be bought back

Mr Lim:

plus due to the delays I need to rent a place

Mr Lim:

all these cost are incurred by me due to your company mistake

Mr Lim:

and i believe I have told you all time and again i need it urgently. thats why in the initial order i am willing to use DHL as i need it urgently

Mr Lim:

my contractor have increased the cost of my renovations too coz of these delays

Mr Lim:

all this cost i am absorbing.

Mr Lim:

a usd 20 dollars discount i am sure won't hurt your company margin

Mr Lim:

and If this errors do not happen as often as you claim I am sure your company should see this as a small matter.

Mr Lim:

Have your boss come to a final decision?

Mr Lim:

steven I really do not have all day. And I want to settle this thing fast so you guys can start packing the orders today. I have come to a point where even one day is very precious to me. please try to understand.

steven:

wait a moment

steven:

i check the items , Fashion Home Delicate Ceramic Bath Accessory Set CY-2031

steven:

we have no stock

steven:

will wait 2 days then ship it out

Mr Lim:

hold on

Mr Lim:

i see if i can find an alternative

steven:

pleae

Mr Lim:

guess i have no choice. ok we will wait for you to have stock on that Fashion Home Delicate Ceramic Bath Accessory Set CY-2031 as my wife and I really like it very much.

steven:

when you place order , then we will order it from the factory

Mr Lim:

so may i know if your company are agreeable to this USD20 discount?

steven:

i do not think so

Mr Lim:

so no forms of compensation at all?

steven:

i think have not , so sorry

steven:

just now i talked with our boss , no result

Mr Lim:

great all these will be splashed in every renovation forum i can find

Mr Lim:

Since company reputation is your company lowest priority