Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I signed Elite up to help me move and store my stuff while I go through reno over the next 2 months.

The price was a mind blowing figure of $2700. But it include:

a. team of 8 or 9 men, well organised and professional that came last Saturday to move thing out.

b. 2 months of temporary storage for all my things listed below.

c. Bring my stuff back in 2 months time.

1. shoe rack

2. seatee

3. 3+2 sofas

4.dining table+6 chairs

5 dismantle 1x double deck bunk bed + steps+ 2 mattress

6 1x single bed frame + mattress

7 Queen side bed frame + mattress

8 storeman rack

9.pails+tubs

10.2xaquarium lightings set

11.glass coffee table

12. 93xboxes of stuff.

13. misc

They are obviously well trained for the job and very good! They even shrink wrap those things that I already bubble-wrap before, just to be safe. High recommended.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I signed Elite up to help me move and store my stuff while I go through reno over the next 2 months.

The price was a mind blowing figure of $2700. But it include:

a. team of 8 or 9 men, well organised and professional that came last Saturday to move thing out.

b. 2 months of temporary storage for all my things listed below.

c. Bring my stuff back in 2 months time.

1. shoe rack

2. seatee

3. 3+2 sofas

4.dining table+6 chairs

5 dismantle 1x double deck bunk bed + steps+ 2 mattress

6 1x single bed frame + mattress

7 Queen side bed frame + mattress

8 storeman rack

9.pails+tubs

10.2xaquarium lightings set

11.glass coffee table

12. 93xboxes of stuff.

13. misc

They are obviously well trained for the job and very good! They even shrink wrap those things that I already bubble-wrap before, just to be safe. High recommended.

Yesterday, my wife/my mum/my maid have very very very bad experience with Elite. The whole situation are as follow

1) My sis-in-law engaged Elite to move my 1 x wardrode(L1500mm x H1900mm x D800mm) to her house.

2) 4 guys came at 4pm to my house to relocate the wardrode.

3) Once they saw the wardrode, they complaint is a 4 doors wardrode and not 2 doors and request extra charges. I told them, "you meant Elite quote by number of doors and not the in feet(ft). Not only that, they are rude, dirty, grumpy :bangwall:

4) While they dismantle the wardrode, they did not even wrap it including the mirror. I asked they, "why didn't they wrap it up", they said not necessary at all :curse:

5) Later one of the guy used my toilet, he did not flush it after use. He thought my toilet is a public toilet :angry2:

6) Upon reaching my sis-in-law, they also complaint, grumpy and provide poor service while fixing up the wardrode.

8) After fixed up, my sis-in-law/my nephew notice the wardrode back panel was not fix correctly, and told them the problem. One of them reply, "it is due to your floor and wall not straight". :jawdrop:

9) My sis-in-law was so angry and called up their boss. The boss talked to their workers over the phone and they have heated arguement within them. "My Goodness", even the boss can't control and manage his workers.

10) In the end, the wardrode was "NOT FIX AT ALL". The 4 guys just collect the money and left.

This is a truth scenario happened yesterday.

To describe it, I would said to the 4 of the guys who move the wardrode are "rude, dirty, smelly, grumpy, poor service". I would not know the rest of the Elite workers having similar attitude. But one thing very sure that my whole family will never never use "ELITE MOVERS" again.

Edited by hugobossy

Hi hugobossy, hope your sis-in-law got her wardrobe fixed already. I guess in every company there will be problems.

We shifted early December and got Elite movers after considering 3 different quotations from different movers. They were the cheapest and with reviews from fellow RT members, we signed up with them.

On moving day, about 6 people came. They dismantled the bulky stuff and wrapped everything that wasn't boxed up, even our photo frames and our CNY fake flowers. Haha. They were also nice enough to help me dismantle my TV and the wires behind it (we had many many wires). I initially thought i'd have to go back to pack the wires and SCV box myself but they did everything for me. I was pleasantly surprised.

Upon reaching our new place, they were super swift and fast, I had trouble keeping up with them and telling them where we wanted the boxes! They also removed all the plastic wraps from the things that they had wrapped earlier. They also reassembled the bulky stuff that they had dismantled earlier.

Overall, I must say they are swift, fast and good. And with the extra service, I'd recommend them to anyone any day! :good:

I called them too; after reading all the positive comments about Elite Movers. But their quote was the most expensive so I did not engage them.