Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slt

Anyone got the free gas heater fm citygas

i'm thinking can we ask our ID just paint over the pippings? so to better "camo" into the wall tiles.. ??? any idea?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi , I am also considering between this free offer or a storage tank but not sure if this can work with waterfall showers??Any one got experience?

Hi everyone,

I heard that after sometime, the area above the heater may get covered with soot over time.

Is that true?

I don't have wall tiles in the kitchen so I'm afraid it will be hard to clean.

mine dun hv...

Hi everyone,

I heard that after sometime, the area above the heater may get covered with soot over time.

Is that true?

I don't have wall tiles in the kitchen so I'm afraid it will be hard to clean.

hi,

an ID told me new HDB flats got concealed water piping, so just need to connect a short piping from the citigas water heater to the piping inlet point, then there won't be a lot of exposed hot water piping... he also said HDB even give mixer taps for bathrooms liaox..

izzit true??

(PS. i haven't collect keys yet)

thanks for helping! :dancingqueen:

hi,

an ID told me new HDB flats got concealed water piping, so just need to connect a short piping from the citigas water heater to the piping inlet point, then there won't be a lot of exposed hot water piping... he also said HDB even give mixer taps for bathrooms liaox..

izzit true??

(PS. i haven't collect keys yet)

thanks for helping! :dancingqueen:

Yup, true for my flat. They have concealed water pipings, both hot/cold, to both showers (common/MBR) and three sinks (kitchen/common/MBR). All come with mixer showers and mixer taps respectively.

The only exposed pipes are in the kitchen, where you need to connect to the heater lor...

Edited by zirhk3355

Yup, true for my flat. They have concealed water pipings, both hot/cold, to both showers (common/MBR) and three sinks (kitchen/common/MBR). All come with mixer showers and mixer taps respectively.

The only exposed pipes are in the kitchen, where you need to connect to the heater lor...

Hi zirhk3355! :yamseng:

thanz for the info!

then i'll surely go for the free citigas gas water heater liaox!:good::yamseng:

so envious, mine got to pay for everything

and will be exposed :dancingqueen:

hi all,

Just want to check with those of you who installed the rinnai gas heater. Do you close the ignition switch and gas supply after finish using the heater? cos i find it really troublesome if we really need to go the kitchen to off/on the supply daily

Is there an ignition switch? actually not necc, similarly, for ur cooker hob, after use, do u go and turn off the gas supply? unless u dun mind everyday go and turn it on and off... i hv not turned off the gas ever since i got it.... only if i go for long vacation then i maybe turn it off...

hi all,

Just want to check with those of you who installed the rinnai gas heater. Do you close the ignition switch and gas supply after finish using the heater? cos i find it really troublesome if we really need to go the kitchen to off/on the supply daily

the gas heater's ignition is via the water tap

it ignites when you turn on the water and goes off when all the hot water taps are turned off.

Is there an ignition switch? actually not necc, similarly, for ur cooker hob, after use, do u go and turn off the gas supply? unless u dun mind everyday go and turn it on and off... i hv not turned off the gas ever since i got it.... only if i go for long vacation then i maybe turn it off...

Thanks swatdila,

Becos i read from the user guide as it is stated tt we should "turned off the ignition switch and gas supply after use." But since most of you dun turn it off so i think it should be safe to leave on :sport-smiley-004:

that's what we did too :sport-smiley-004:

turn it off when going away for vacation :sport-smiley-004: