Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ncsl999

Cck 5I Plats

Hi,

Pls help help help

Can any senior forum mate, advice me on ABS trimming, just found out that all cabinet will only have trimming on the doors and drawers and not the whole structure.. dont that will look very ugly with those black lines expose. Well the stuff are still in the ID's factory, is it too late to request to have fulll ABS trimming?? I m willing to pay for it .. does anyone knows how much will be the additional cost?

Can anyone .. pls educate me why I visited some ID showroom.. the cabinet structures are all look seemless... joint...they are laminate too... I dont even see the ABS trimming on them.. they look just like a full pieces with no joints?

Regards,

ncsl999

Edited by ncsl999

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

More info:

Tiles: Soon Bee Huat

Laminate: Jennings

Led Lights: From China

Kitchen Appliances:

Hood: Hobz Island Hood

Hob: Rinnai 3Si

Oven: Rinnai Oven - RBO-7MSO

Fridge: Samsung

Samsung Washing Machine cum Dryer

TV samsung with LG sound Bar.

After 6 weeks of reno, not much has changed since, we changed the false ceiling structure and now the partition is up for the study area. They are now constructing the false ceiling in the dry kitchen and toilet tiles all up..

Air con trunking done and installation of fancoils. To my Horror is that I felt that the air-con trunking is done up very poorly.. with all kinds of gaps.. I will post up the pictures later, can everyone, pls kindly advice me if this is the norm. I called my ID and he said they will plaster ... but I feel cant they do it neater and nicer .. instead they broke a BIG hole is my common toilet very nice tile..

Hopefully painting and pipping work can start next week.. As of now we are way behind the original schedule (Haiz target completion date suppose to be 26 Dec 2011) :((

As for the kitchen:

I will using the Blum tamdem box plus.. Got them Kiang Sing Hong (upper bukit timah) also got the silicone 168 which is better quality one with anti fungal

IMG_2408.jpg

Edited by ncsl999

As mentioned earlier:

The Air-con trunking pictures (sorry I took them during night time so the quality not too good)

Can anyone tell is this normal .. for such holes & gaps?

DSC06069.jpg

DSC06068.jpg

DSC06067.jpg

DSC06065.jpg

DSC06063.jpg

Some House items bought:

Lucia WC

DSC06112.jpg

DSC06113.jpg

Pozzi Tall Basin Mixer for MBR

DSC06110.jpg

MBR Toilet Basin

DSC06111.jpg

Dinning Light - Eglo Oxana

EgloOxana.jpg

Edited by ncsl999

Hi,

Pls help help help

Can any senior forum mate, advice me on ABS trimming, just found out that all cabinet will only have trimming on the doors and drawers and not the whole structure.. dont that will look very ugly with those black lines expose. Well the stuff are still in the ID's factory, is it too late to request to have fulll ABS trimming?? I m willing to pay for it .. does anyone knows how much will be the additional cost?

Can anyone .. pls educate me why I visited some ID showroom.. the cabinet structures are all look seemless... joint...they are laminate too... I dont even see the ABS trimming on them.. they look just like a full pieces with no joints?

Regards,

ncsl999

Not sure which joints you are referring to in your carpentry but I went to look at my own and yes the abs trimming is only on the doors, most of the rest of the structure is then covered by the doors; for those parts that are not covered, the black lines are exposed minimally only and not ugly to me. As for it looking seamless even with abs, mine appears to be that way - I didn't even realize there is abs or not till

I went to look at it for your case. HTHs

Those gaps in the aircon trunking will be easily closed up with white sealant, don't worry about it, just make sure they eventually get it done.

Those gaps in the aircon trunking will be easily closed up with white sealant, don't worry about it, just make sure they eventually get it done.

Thanks for the advice.... I also have gaps in my trunking too. Recently, I saw a big lizard escaped through the gap. I temporarily sealed it off with a white tape. LoL :)

Thanks for sharing your advice, I will have monitor more closely and see if they have sealed every corner or not.. I hate insects or bugs nesting inside them... OMG ... :bangwall:

Not sure which joints you are referring to in your carpentry but I went to look at my own and yes the abs trimming is only on the doors, most of the rest of the structure is then covered by the doors; for those parts that are not covered, the black lines are exposed minimally only and not ugly to me. As for it looking seamless even with abs, mine appears to be that way - I didn't even realize there is abs or not till

I went to look at it for your case. HTHs

Hi Sleek,

Thanks for confirming the matter, but I went to Ikea yesterday and looked hard.. not all but most of the cabinets have either veneer trim or ABS trimming.. the finishing is pretty neat & nice .. not to mention , they feel smooth running my hands on them..

ncsl999