Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stannloh

Em

Bro a good polishing for your marble floor will do wonders , really no point hacking marble flooring IMHO :yamseng:

Ya agree... Plus the parquet and wooden doors will look good after buffing/treatment. Any pics of the bedrooms?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya agree... Plus the parquet and wooden doors will look good after buffing/treatment. Any pics of the bedrooms?

hello kobelala & welcome adidaem,

i actually took these few things into the account when i was considering the "then" overrated COV. (i heard that my neighbour has just been offered 80k and still turned down the offer.)

i too heard from many that just a good polish will return the marble flooring close to pristine. my wife doesnt really like the existing color of all our wooden stuffs - stairway/banister, balcony folding doors etc, so we will most probably tone down the color to something like walnut color.

adidaem, i actually forgot to photograph the bedrooms, will try to take a few next time i pop by and share 'em.

The wooden top hung folding doors at the balcony look like they are in excellent conditions. You can easily polish them and re-lacquer them. Try to salvage if you can because new wooden doors now are of inferior quality compared to products made in the past.

I regret changing the old bedroom doors of my EM. They are solid doors. Spend a lot of money to change to doors which are of inferior quality.