Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Does anyone hv the mobile number of Daren Koh? I have just chk w a lawyer, his suggestions are either enforce the order thru bailiff or hire a legal debt collector to get back the money. These are the only 2 ways out. And we have to do it fast before the company wind down.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Does anyone hv the mobile number of Daren Koh? I have just chk w a lawyer, his suggestions are either enforce the order thru bailiff or hire a legal debt collector to get back the money. These are the only 2 ways out. And we have to do it fast before the company wind down.

I just happened to find out Daren who is my frd is one of the cashholder in this company... i was shocked...

This company is having cash flow issue and likely to close down anytime...

I am afraid it is too late to get back ur money....Even law suit oso u wont get a cent back.... They will close down...

It is sad but is the fact now....

So shawncck: daren is your friend??? R u their competitor??

I just happened to find out Daren who is my frd is one of the cashholder in this company... i was shocked...

I am afraid it is too late to get back ur money....Even law suit oso u wont get a cent back.... They will close down...

There is no way you can get your money back now, thier shop had been seal by the owner, and they have own too much money to the supplier, that why he don't have goods to deliver, thier sofa come from china, no money to pay how to get the furniture, owning mattress company. They dont want to deliver. Go CAD see what they can help, cause this is a criminal case, it serious, consider cheating

So shawncck: daren is your friend??? R u their competitor??

I dun sell furniture... just happened to know this person...

So happened to know from his mouth... Very likely u will be not be able to get any money back...

They dun have money to order stock... Can close any time...

I dun sell furniture... just happened to know this person...

So happened to know from his mouth... Very likely u will be not be able to get any money back...

They dun have money to order stock... Can close any time...

Hi Shawn

Since u know him, please give me his contact number! This sum of money is very important to me!!

Hi Shawn

Since u know him, please give me his contact number! This sum of money is very important to me!!

Why don't you try to go down to their office and see if it is really sealed off as claimed by Solution? If it is really the case, having Daren h/p number is really of no use as there is no reason why he should favour you over the rest of the other victims. In any case, I doubt Shawn will want to piss off his "friend" by revealing his number to you.

Hi Shawn

Cant give u even though i dunno him well... But i oso feel this company is like cheating ppl money...

By legal way, u can only go small claim... but if u win, they oso wont pay u back...

Then next course of action, is u file against them to seal the company and auction their item...

But seriously, the company is empty shell... nth to auction too....

One more thing, i heard they planning to swing those customer who havent pay fully to another new company after this close down...

Even shawn give you the contact oso useless, he just a sale person, cant pay you the money, what i suggest find who is the supplier see wheather they can give you the goods with costing that they supply to excellance home

Even shawn give you the contact oso useless, he just a sale person, cant pay you the money, what i suggest find who is the supplier see wheather they can give you the goods with costing that they supply to excellance home

Find supplier oso no use. I paid FULL for my goods!!! Btw how do you know the office was being sealed?

Really hard to get ur money back cos the company dun have money and in debt...

U can go SCT, but even u win, i doubt u get a cent back... likelyhood they close down....

Police, u can go if u gather alot ppl... and they can treat it as fraud...

Hi, I'm a victim too. Really worried about getting my refund.

What do you guys suggest ?

SCT and police report ?

Thks