Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

My Favourite Hideout : Mainland Tropical Fish Farm (Pasir Ris)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi.. in ashanti.. ur added forum frenz since a few mths ago.. beautiful photos taken.. tks for sharing.. any fb to add u?? u can pm me.. looking forward to it.. hehe... : )

thanks for ur compliments.

R u writing as the actual renotalk member herself or her husband?

Quite sometime ago, I did receive a personal message from user Ashanti but the person who wrote the message claimed that HE whose the husband of Ashanti is using the same renotalk account.

Had your renotalk account been hacked by a third party? If your account has been hacked, kindly inform the renotalk management.

Edited by edenstrauss

thanks for ur compliments.

R u writing as the actual renotalk member herself or her husband?

Quite sometime ago, I did receive a personal message from user Ashanti but the person who wrote the message claimed that HE whose the husband of Ashanti is using the same renotalk account.

Had your renotalk account been hacked by a third party? If your account has been hacked, kindly inform the renotalk management.

Hi.. yes..im e acct user sharing with my husband.. no worries.. my acct is alright.. tks... : )

Hi.. yes..im e acct user sharing with my husband.. no worries.. my acct is alright.. tks... : )

Thanks for wanting to add me at facebook but I don't hv an account at that portal.