Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookcpu

I Found A New Type Of Led Light

Hi.. just my few cents worth.

the LED you shown there, is a 10W high powered 1 piece LED.

LED itself has different application value, from spots to intensity and colour-rendering.

there are heavier duties LED downlights consuming 8W but giving a LUX value of 900~1200lumen available too.

personally i find that the price of this 10W led slightly more expensive.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi.. just my few cents worth.

the LED you shown there, is a 10W high powered 1 piece LED.

LED itself has different application value, from spots to intensity and colour-rendering.

there are heavier duties LED downlights consuming 8W but giving a LUX value of 900~1200lumen available too.

personally i find that the price of this 10W led slightly more expensive.

More expensive in relation to which type of LED light. I have purchase LED MR16 bulb that cost $70 to $90 but this LED light price is so much cheaper. Moreover, I am happy with the brightness it give out from my naked eye as compare to LED MR16 light bulb that I used to have which is suppose to give the same LUX rating.

Maybe you can post some pictures of the LED light, so we forum user here will be more educated on what type of LED light are available in the market. Thank you.

More expensive in relation to which type of LED light. I have purchase LED MR16 bulb that cost $70 to $90 but this LED light price is so much cheaper. Moreover, I am happy with the brightness it give out from my naked eye as compare to LED MR16 light bulb that I used to have which is suppose to give the same LUX rating.

Maybe you can post some pictures of the LED light, so we forum user here will be more educated on what type of LED light are available in the market. Thank you.

hi cookcpu,

this is the image of the interior of my LED.

2qmi1r4.png

I believe you would have a PC diffusor to evenly distribute the LED light for max coverage.

every single LED light bulb here is 'independent'. with much homework done and my past experiences working to calculate lumen indexes for projects work, so maybe im particular about the kind of light im getting, esp when it's one which is customized.

these days, MR16 LED light bulbs are standardizing to a level of $25-$40. that is if one is particular with getting a particular brand LED MR16 bulb namely Megaman, Philips etc.

If they happen to be those self imported products, i think they are extremely overpriced. well again, that's my 5cents worth of thoughts though.

'Cause as i was surfing through, and seeing the picture, the LED pic you taken, I have seen them in the previously course of my work, as it suggested, it's a '1 piece' large SMD LED useful for many places.

This picture i've taken here is a 8W LED downlight i bought previously that's able to give a large coverage.

I've bought it for about $80+ too. not saying that it's not a good buy.

hi cookcpu,

this is the image of the interior of my LED.

2qmi1r4.png

I believe you would have a PC diffusor to evenly distribute the LED light for max coverage.

every single LED light bulb here is 'independent'. with much homework done and my past experiences working to calculate lumen indexes for projects work, so maybe im particular about the kind of light im getting, esp when it's one which is customized.

these days, MR16 LED light bulbs are standardizing to a level of $25-$40. that is if one is particular with getting a particular brand LED MR16 bulb namely Megaman, Philips etc.

If they happen to be those self imported products, i think they are extremely overpriced. well again, that's my 5cents worth of thoughts though.

'Cause as i was surfing through, and seeing the picture, the LED pic you taken, I have seen them in the previously course of my work, as it suggested, it's a '1 piece' large SMD LED useful for many places.

This picture i've taken here is a 8W LED downlight i bought previously that's able to give a large coverage.

I've bought it for about $80+ too. not saying that it's not a good buy.

I can't see the picture.

Your 8w LED downlight cost that much.

The SMD LED light that I have install come in different form also, it can be round shape, a long rectangular shape and a tiny rectangular shape as night light. It come with 2 years warranty. So far after one month of usage, I reduce the electricity usage by an estimated 500KHW. Still need to monitor the usage as I have replace 90% of the light to LED.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on LED lights.

I have found a new type of LED light that is much brighter than those LED light sold in Light shop. I have try a few type of LED light but most of them are not bright enough. Just to share with those thinking of changing to LED light for their whole house.

AIMG_0202.jpg

I have found a new type of LED light that is much brighter than those LED light sold in Light shop. I have try a few type of LED light but most of them are not bright enough. Just to share with those thinking of changing to LED light for their whole house.

AIMG_0202.jpg

Hi,

Can I have the contacts for this led type too. Do you have any idea which led type used for spotlight on paintings or feature wall. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can I have the contacts for this led type too. Do you have any idea which led type used for spotlight on paintings or feature wall. Thanks in advance.

I have pm you the contact. Best is to ask the contactor what type of LED light suitable for spotlight on paintings or feature wall.

He change my spotlight on paintings but as a lay man, I forget what type he has install in it. I just leave it to him to decide. :D