Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Dehumidifier Enquiry

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am using Novita but not sure is what model.

We have to buy this cos our place near the beach. So far this dehumidifier is quite good. we got to pour the water out from it almost every 8 hours.

What your monthly pub bill? I bought 20L dehumidifier as ND290i available on apr 2012.

Your house humidity level very high is it?

What your monthly pub bill? I bought 20L dehumidifier as ND290i available on apr 2012.

Your house humidity level very high is it?

Hi dean,

I am looking for dehumidifier too. which model you bought? my humidity level is at least 80%, sometime reach 90%.

Hi dean,

I am looking for dehumidifier too. which model you bought? my humidity level is at least 80%, sometime reach 90%.

i awaiting for Novita ND290i lowest power consumption 180Watt available on may 2012. I using other brand 20L dehumidifier with air clean. where u staying? i think bt timah, bt batok humidity level is high. dehumidifier is useful as it collect lot of water but waste of energy, waste of $, pub increased. Novita ND296 300 Watts

can i ask those people who using dehumidifier at home, did u switch on the dehumidifier at least 8hrs or switch on alternative days? sometimes i switch on for few hours.

Edited by dean

i awaiting for Novita ND290i lowest power consumption 180Watt available on may 2012. I using other brand 20L dehumidifier with air clean. where u staying? i think bt timah, bt batok humidity level is high. dehumidifier is useful as it collect lot of water but waste of energy, waste of $, pub increased. Novita ND296 300 Watts

can i ask those people who using dehumidifier at home, did u switch on the dehumidifier at least 8hrs or switch on alternative days? sometimes i switch on for few hours.

Actually i am using Novita ND290i at home but that is not belong to me. I will buy a new one when they have stock.Still thinking which is a better dehumidifier. Personally felt that Novita ND290i is not that strong to bring the humidity level to 40% (recommended). At most it can reach 50% but that is good enough for me.

I stay at sengkang. I used to switch on it on sat or sunday for about 6 hours, sometimes 8 to 10 hours. but now i on it when i reach home everyday for 2 to 3 hours.

Actually i am using Novita ND290i at home but that is not belong to me. I will buy a new one when they have stock.Still thinking which is a better dehumidifier. Personally felt that Novita ND290i is not that strong to bring the humidity level to 40% (recommended). At most it can reach 50% but that is good enough for me.

I stay at sengkang. I used to switch on it on sat or sunday for about 6 hours, sometimes 8 to 10 hours. but now i on it when i reach home everyday for 2 to 3 hours.

ND290i suitable to put in the room. It don't have hydrostatic. I think can consider buy top range novita dehumidifier. I think to buy nd296 to put in my room. Where u put dehumifier?

I moved them from room to room. U open window? But when dehumifier off humidity level back to normal. When I turn on aircon humidity still same.

ND290i suitable to put in the room. It don't have hydrostatic. I think can consider buy top range novita dehumidifier. I think to buy nd296 to put in my room. Where u put dehumifier?

I moved them from room to room. U open window? But when dehumifier off humidity level back to normal. When I turn on aircon humidity still same.

Is ND296 good? it use more power (300 watts) compared to ND290i. What is your experience with this dehumidifier, can it bring the humidity level to 40%? does it increase your electricity bill significantly?

Yes, i put it in my room. Close my window, turn in on and close the door. once switch off, humidity level back to normal. that is why i usually on it for 2 to 3 hours everyday now.

Is ND296 good? it use more power (300 watts) compared to ND290i. What is your experience with this dehumidifier, can it bring the humidity level to 40%? does it increase your electricity bill significantly?

Yes, i put it in my room. Close my window, turn in on and close the door. once switch off, humidity level back to normal. that is why i usually on it for 2 to 3 hours everyday now.

don't know ND296 good wor, not sure can bring the humidity level to 40%. i think 50% is good enough. ND290i don't have built in hygrostat?. i close window too, on ceiling fan/fan and dehumidifier. i using dehumidifier use more power 290 watts so bills increased alot. i abit kiasu, kiasi put moisture absorbent in all cabinet. really pek chek to see high humidity, got to blame spore is high humidity country. on aircon like no use one. si bei sian one.

estimated monthly electricity bill ND290i S$34.97, ND296 S$58.28 if run on 24hrs

check this not sure effective or not

Edited by dean

Check out the Oleerod Dehumidifier....my friends told me that it works to keep the shoes in the closet and clothes in the wardrobe from mould.

please share where i can get a more reasonable priced rod dehumidifier. It is expensive (in my view) when I checked out Home Fix...12" for $60.

Thanks

Check out the Oleerod Dehumidifier....my friends told me that it works to keep the shoes in the closet and clothes in the wardrobe from mould.

please share where i can get a more reasonable priced rod dehumidifier. It is expensive (in my view) when I checked out Home Fix...12" for $60.

Thanks

http://www.mjhub.biz/?p=27702, sell $57. can put battery or not?

Cannot put battery, runs on AC power cord.

how to put ac power cord inside cabinet leh? must as well buy dehumidifier.