Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yapht

Beloved Home @ Ghim Moh Valley

hi another soon to be neighbour, staying at blk 26, sorry to high jack yapht thread lol, i think u need to keep calling hdb every week to pester them for your keys, other wise they will keep delaying zz. i have choosen mine since dec, today call them n ask, they reply saying your hle expired need to reapply again, if i dont call them that means i dont know why my application is pending due to the hle,

Oooo...u selected your flat in Dec? We also selected in Dec but managed to collect they keys by end of Feb. Yea really need to give them a few calls/emails...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah! Thanks for letting me know. We still guai guai waiting for letter to collect keys oh! Gotta go make some calls already!

Visited today and saw that the false ceiling and false wall is up :)

a simple false ceiling

falseceiling.jpg

false wall for MBR (segregating the bed area from wadrobe)

falsewall.jpg

some ugly wires :(

uglywire.jpg

Saw alot of double sided clocks in China website Taobao.com. Not too sure abt the quality but the price is quite cheap. Just search for 双面钟.

Saw alot of double sided clocks in China website Taobao.com. Not too sure abt the quality but the price is quite cheap. Just search for 双面钟.

Ooo thanks...really alot of it! but im bad in chinese haa..

U have any idea how much is it to ship/air over to sg?

bro my wife oso like the clock u posted, tell me where to find if u manage to find a cheap n good 1 thanks.

Its another day of spending! wowow getting crazy

first stop ... shopping for dining chairs and these are those we bought

wirediningchair.jpg

Where did you purchase this chair? How much is it?

Where did you purchase this chair? How much is it?

hi i bought it at comfort design furniture ...you can google up their webby...

If i remember correctly it cost around $160

today went to look at new hse and found that painting is done! but uneven leh, call my contractor he say after all cabinet is up will touchup again..

Living room

painting2.png

MBR

painting1.png

Received a call yesterday from my ID saying that the 2"x10" parquet is out of stock thus he will be giving us longer pieces (1ft - 1.5ft) at no additional cost...I presumme that its a good news as long ones shd be more expensive...

Saw something similar to this at Thinkers Novelty at Park Mall.... About 160+ onwards if I remember correctly. Price wise should be on the up side since that place is more atas....

Got poisoned by the clocks there bought one....

Went to Furniture fair at Expo saw this at one of e booth. Is open for public on Monday you can get it there.

Went to Furniture fair at Expo saw this at one of e booth. Is open for public on Monday you can get it there.

ooo thx, any idea whats the price??

bro my wife oso like the clock u posted, tell me where to find if u manage to find a cheap n good 1 thanks.

The shipping is not too ex if u go by actual weight of the package as compared to volumetric weight.

I used this guy for my Taobao purchase before and quite straightforward. Maybe u can contact him at his FB page (https://www.facebook.com/oops.sg) for more info.

The shipping is not too ex if u go by actual weight of the package as compared to volumetric weight.

I used this guy for my Taobao purchase before and quite straightforward. Maybe u can contact him at his FB page (https://www.facebook.com/oops.sg) for more info.

Hi Lancelot, thanks for the advise. Maybe will try that...