Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yapht

Beloved Home @ Ghim Moh Valley

Helo yapht, thank you for sharing.. Do u mind sharing yr quotes from NW?

we're still waiting for our keys for ghim moh valley.. Zzzz.. meanwhile we're looking for quotes..

Thank you :)

Hi KaiLicia,

Msg u already...when u expected to get yr keys?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the lights are up and here are some picss...

lightsfixedup.jpg

Bird cage lightings *thumbsup! I'm still waiting for my keyss...zzz..

gave hdb a chaser and they told me to fill up some forms cause hle expired. >.<

Bird cage lightings *thumbsup! I'm still waiting for my keyss...zzz..

gave hdb a chaser and they told me to fill up some forms cause hle expired. >.<

u really have to chase HDB.. i couldn't contact my officer at all.. only after sending an email, they contacted me to tell me they need more payslip else my HLE can't process.. if i didnt chase them.. i wouldnt have known i lacked documents and would be blindly waiting.

Yes...they are constantly asking for payslips! zz...

When we select our unit we already submit the require months already...but wait until Feb...then they say they need Jan & Feb one...so this will be evergoing unless they are pushed to look into yr approval of HLE..

same lah, i oso resumit , n it only took 1-2 working days to approve, remember to send them via email is faster than mailing them. i am still wait for my keys zzz. my id already found n bought some of the stuff for new house already zzz. i have been calling them everyweek. according to my in charge officer, i should be getting they key in mid april when i select my flat in dec duno what is taking them so long to give they keys zzz. u guys waiting for key should pester them at least once every week. would be better if we delay our payment since they delay our key for so long sigh.

Yes...they are constantly asking for payslips! zz...

When we select our unit we already submit the require months already...but wait until Feb...then they say they need Jan & Feb one...so this will be evergoing unless they are pushed to look into yr approval of HLE..

exactly.. zzz.. had i not chased them.. i wouldn't have known they were actually pending 4 months payslip.. but all is good now.. =D

same lah, i oso resumit , n it only took 1-2 working days to approve, remember to send them via email is faster than mailing them. i am still wait for my keys zzz. my id already found n bought some of the stuff for new house already zzz. i have been calling them everyweek. according to my in charge officer, i should be getting they key in mid april when i select my flat in dec duno what is taking them so long to give they keys zzz. u guys waiting for key should pester them at least once every week. would be better if we delay our payment since they delay our key for so long sigh.

continue to pester them.. i got my appointment already! collecting keys next week! =D

Edited by Grimlock

exactly.. zzz.. had i not chased them.. i wouldn't have known they were actually pending 4 months payslip.. but all is good now.. =D

continue to pester them.. i got my appointment already! collecting keys next week! =D

Congrats Grimlock! exciting times ahead :)

Cabinets all done!

Wall feature w TV console

tvconsoleandfeaturewall.jpg

Shoe cabinet

shoecabinet.jpg

MBR w WIW

WIW.jpg

Furnitures and electrical items will come this Fri, Sat, Sun & Tues ... Looking forward to it!