Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
battle

My Ea @ Bedok - Mid May 2012

Now my turn to start my own T-Blog to share my experience ; )

Learn a lot from many t-blog here ; )

ok. here's my floor plan ; )

floor_plan_small.jpg

Edited by battle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My Island Lay-out.

Receive many comments & advice the challenge of maintenance especially my Chinese Style Cooking (true). So will consider to move out of Island Lay-out

layout_island.jpg

This is my original plan.

As you can see, the worktop is very long. Each is 3 m. so figure out it will cost a lot for granite and cabinet fabrication cost. Hence I'm now working on my 3rd layout.

Concept is out, but drawing not yet, so will be doing the drawing soon. ; p

layout_long_worktop.jpg

My Island Lay-out.

Receive many comments & advice the challenge of maintenance especially my Chinese Style Cooking (true). So will consider to move out of Island Lay-out

layout_island.jpg

Wow, open kitchen concept! Nice but come with a price, eh and I guess not for those with heavy cooking?

I have a friend whose layout is very similar to yours. With you intending to hack the kitchen wall will make it even more spacious.

Looking forward to your reno, battle.

Wow, open kitchen concept! Nice but come with a price, eh and I guess not for those with heavy cooking?

I have a friend whose layout is very similar to yours. With you intending to hack the kitchen wall will make it even more spacious.

Looking forward to your reno, battle.

For mine will be heavy cooking, minimum 2 meals a day (everyday) except Sunday. So after receiving feedback, think will drop the island concept but still maintain the semi open concept. ; )

Still working on the lay-out ; p

Ok.. done up with a prototype of my semi open concept kitchen. Think this should be the one we will go with.

The worktop area will have a opening, (no glass etc) of 4 m. Hence it will open straight to the Living room & the walk-way.

layout_semi_open.jpg

no worries =)

will be one of your next block neighbour soon.. =)

Oh cool . ; )

I will only be collecting key come Mid-may. So for me still have plenty of time to really work on it.

Can have those open concept with glass mounted to block the fume? :rolleyes:

Possible, but with all those glass thinggy, will burst my budget ; p

What I want is to have a good air-flow and natural light, hence the idea of open concept comes.

Also those glass very troublesome, cleaning time siong, if don't clean, will have finger prints, stains etc. ; p

This is my original plan.

As you can see, the worktop is very long. Each is 3 m. so figure out it will cost a lot for granite and cabinet fabrication cost. Hence I'm now working on my 3rd layout.

Concept is out, but drawing not yet, so will be doing the drawing soon. ; p

layout_long_worktop.jpg

i prefer this lay out... hahaah...

i prefer this lay out... hahaah...

I like this one too, but a total of 9.1m of worktop is going to be costly lor.

So far I'm still waiting for quotes so tt I can access how much each item cost and see what to do n what to change or drop. ; p