Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cj07

3-Roomer In The South

does that means that granite counter top also have the same problem?

That's a good point. Hmmm.. if the granite sink composition is same as granite top, then maybe the same "flaw" applies?

Anyway, I didn't realise that cleaning a flat after reno is so tiring. It has been 2 days and there are still places that needs to be cleaned! :bangwall:

I think my water bill just shot up a lot recently, just to clean the house.

Will post photos of the completed reno soon.. once I am satisfied with the cleanliness of the house. :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice PH5... Looks so familiar AND realised that there are a few T-bloggers who have it as well. Care to share where did you managed to get find this online?

Edited by ahlipz

Nice PH5... Looks so familiar AND realised that there are a few T-bloggers who have it as well. Care to share where did you managed to get find this online?

Hi, thanks for dropping by.

Yup, I was inspired by fellow RT bloggers to get the PH5. :D

I PMed you the details.

Do note that because these are used lamps, there will be some minor defects but the overall condition is still good. :yamseng:

Edited by cj07

That's a good point. Hmmm.. if the granite sink composition is same as granite top, then maybe the same "flaw" applies?

Anyway, I didn't realise that cleaning a flat after reno is so tiring. It has been 2 days and there are still places that needs to be cleaned! :bangwall:

I think my water bill just shot up a lot recently, just to clean the house.

Will post photos of the completed reno soon.. once I am satisfied with the cleanliness of the house. :sport-smiley-004:

thanks for telling me.... now i realised that my maid really took a lot of effort to clean my place... hahaahha.... she have to help to clean the old place when i move out and she helped to clean my new place. so i didn't need to clean a lot..... hehehehe....

can't wait to see the completed pic of your place. :dancingqueen:

thanks for telling me.... now i realised that my maid really took a lot of effort to clean my place... hahaahha.... she have to help to clean the old place when i move out and she helped to clean my new place. so i didn't need to clean a lot..... hehehehe....

can't wait to see the completed pic of your place. :dancingqueen:

I realised that my camera is in my new house while I am still at my old place. Haha.. so no new photos for the time being until I shift over and set up the internet in my house. :P

Finally, everything is up and running.

Some photos of our completed reno.

MBR toilet vanity top, glass shelves and frosted glass door. The chosen laminate against the color of the tiles went rather well, thankfully. Else I will be lamenting the clashing contrast for years to come. :sport-smiley-004:

6835836680_8d2f013131.jpg

Common toilet items, which was inspired by none other than fellow RT blogger Jumpstreet. The mirror and light are from Singapore's most popular DIY company (hint: Colors of yellow and blue).

6835858776_19e0be7713.jpg

"birdnest" light and our laminated doors.

6835858754_490c884388.jpg

In our search for the right sofa (i.e: once we seat on it, we love it!), we visited Courts, OM, Star Living, Harvey Norman and even neighbourhood shops. However, we could not find one that we both liked. That was until we went to the far west end of Singapore and paid a visit to HTL. Tada!!!

6835872666_ce035a4599.jpg

In our search for the right sofa (i.e: once we seat on it, we love it!), we visited Courts, OM, Star Living, Harvey Norman and even neighbourhood shops. However, we could not find one that we both liked. That was until we went to the far west end of Singapore and paid a visit to HTL. Tada!!!

6835872666_ce035a4599.jpg

nice nice sofa!!! is it leather? i like the way it looks.....

HTL do have sales and they published in the weekend papers. Do look out for it if you are interested.

HTL do have sales and they published in the weekend papers. Do look out for it if you are interested.

what is HTL? I am interested but not enough $$$ :~:~:~:~

Yes, it's a full leather sofa. The delivery man told us that if we bought such a sofa elsewhere, it would have cost $2k - $3k. :jawdrop:

However, since I went all the way to HTL (Hwa Tat Lee) warehouse in Gul Circle, the price was much more affordable. :D

We decided to get day curtains for the living room as the orientation of the unit was N-S facing, so there would not be any sunlight shining into the house. After searching through RT forums and the numerous T-blogs, we decided to get our curtains and blinds from the very nice people from 11 November Curtains

Debbie and Jo brought the fabrics to our house so that we could do a matching with the color of the wall or color of the furniture. :good: they also took time to run through the available fabrics to assist us with the matching.

That helped to shorten our decision making on the color of the curtains and blinds.

6835872668_cb623cbe76.jpg

Day curtains that matched our tv console wall. PH5 wrapped in plastic to prevent dust and dirt on it.

6837989064_2aa3baf8df.jpg

For the common room, we decided on dim-out blinds with some orange color patterns to match the wall. I couldn't really capture the patterns on the blinds so maybe will try again some other time.

6837989066_9936f5fe5a.jpg

For the MBR, we selected black-out blinds. The timing of our storage bedframe from Aafrenz was just nice, as it arrived after the installation of the blinds.

I would say that 11 November's service is good and friendly. Their installers were also careful and efficient. The installation took at most 30mins and the amount of dirt generated was minimal. :good:

Edited by cj07

Very nice, especially the birdnest light. Very nice effect. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Hi battle,

Thanks. The birdnest effect came out better than expected. It was a bit of a luck that we found this birdnest light. Sometimes, luck plays a part in the selection of items. :sport-smiley-004:

Common toilet items, which was inspired by none other than fellow RT blogger Jumpstreet. The mirror and light are from Singapore's most popular DIY company (hint: Colors of yellow and blue).

6835858776_19e0be7713.jpg

Nice light bulb on top of the mirror. I like it~