Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muska1119

Our New Home @ Whampoa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I think hoe Kee is the sole supplier for blanco sink. But we got it from Jerome or zero in the forum who gave us 5% off hoe Kee price.. It's $415.

Wow.. didn't know zero carries blanco sink too. Good progress of your renovation. Once carpentry is up, you are almost there to move in.

Hi muska1119, what is the model no for this Blanco granite sink?

Thanks

Blanco axia8(updated)

Personally I don’t like two bowl sink as I have a tendency to use the other bowl to put rubbish..very dirty..heh. But my hb love this sink on 1st sight , so no choice.

Edited by muska1119

Wow.. didn't know zero carries blanco sink too. Good progress of your renovation. Once carpentry is up, you are almost there to move in.

You also using this sink?

We just happen to ask him.. But I thk if get more items fr hoekee can get it at lower price

My ID just told progress is on target 4May..I was hopping 29Apr actually.

Hopefully the capentry and final lights installation will be fast

Edited by muska1119

You also using this sink?

We just happen to ask him.. But I thk if get more items fr hoekee can get it at lower price

My ID just told progress is on target 4May..I was hopping 29Apr actually.

Hopefully the capentry and final lights installation will be fast

We bought a blanco sink from Hoe Kee, but not this model.

Day 32

19 Apr (right 1 mth since we started on 19 mar)

Haven't been to the new hse for few days since we hv been working late.. Today when we got there, the full hse is full of the carpentry stuff.

All the 3 bedrooms wardrobe body are up except the door.. the inner laminate really make the wardrobe look so good.. The laminate colour is actually suggested by the ID.

27e8adcd.jpg

Edited by muska1119

Last night also happen to realized that even Reno up without curtain, I cannot stay in the new hse.. So today call up middle curtain in Jb.. Plan to visit them on wed pm..

Anyone have experience with them?

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

Inner laminates definitely look good, and costly too. Yours and mine carpentry are up!

Edited by ayazumi

Hi there, i recently jus renov my hse at punggol. the curtain guy is cheap and good. its his own business. he will bring the fabric to your hse and let you choose. what's top notch here is his service. he never hurries us and helps us through choosing the colors. Thanks so much Ryan.. U can PM me for his contact details, not veri nice to advertise on the main right haha.. cheers

I sign with the Jb middle curtain last weekend oredi..then know u tell me hv good n cheAp

Inner laminates definitely look good, and costly too. Yours and mine carpentry are up!

It's extra of $30 per ft.. Ex.. So I only do kitchen n wardrobe

It's extra of $30 per ft.. Ex.. So I only do kitchen n wardrobe

definitely look nice leh..... hhhmmm....... but if the photo resolution is better, then can see more clearly.

the colour looks the same like mine too. hehehehe..... :sport-smiley-004: