Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tankee

Wholesaler Everjoint

Information from my client and friends. *spam is offering wholesale price for electrical home appliances and air-con installation. I went down to make enquiries on a number of models to check out their prices. Hitachi japan fridge model 6200, toshiba tv 46PB20, rinnai cooking hood model 991CD and hob 3CG, Thomson washing machine 9608, Brandt induction hob TI1000, Bosch built-in-oven 331. They offer very attractive prices. *spam is a very old shop but offer wholesale prices.

Can pm me the address? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought fujioh hod and hood from them, misubishi fridge not cheap, quote 1080 for c46c, mega quote me 980

Well, I was also recommended by my friends to purchase my Bosch washer and dryer, 28448 and 74100.

The price is very competitive and I done my comparison with Goh Ah Bee, Kah Hock and Mega. In the end, I chose EJ bcos of their price and friendly reception from the staffs there.

Great price from them and is a good place to do price comparison.

Cheers!

Edited by Sawbird

FYI, lowest i come across for samsung rsh5susl. $1349 at the recent harvey norman expo sales + free samsung galaxy mini mobile phone.

To starlyte,

You order this Hitachi fridge and Bosch washing machine on 31 Oct 2011, our sales person did ask you to make full payment for the product to hold the stock, end up you only pay deposit and your estimated delivery was on 15 Dec 2011. We promised to secure till 15 Dec 2011. Towards end of the year 2011, we tried to call you and ask when's your delivery date, you told us your house is not ready yet and ask us to put an open date. We had secured the stock all the way from 31 Oct 2011 to early Apr 2012. On early Apr, our sales person had called you again to ask you as to when to deliver the fridge, but you told us that your house was still not ready and you couldn't give us a date. Our company can't afford to hold the stock for you in our warehouse for more than 6 months with no confirm date of delivery at all. Moreover you didn't make full payment to this fridge which means that you have the right to change the item anytime to any other electrical item.

On 22 May 2012, you called us to deliver the fridge and washing machine to your place on 26 May 2012 and we told you that the Hitachi fridge currently has no stock so we delivered the washing machine and the free gift(which is no longer available now) to your place on 26 May 2012. As the model of your washing machine doesn't have free gift anymore, but as per your order form stated, the free gift is still given to you as promised. As for the fridge, we have told you that the estimated shipment date will be on the 10-15 June 2012.

With regards to your unhappiness of the no stock situation, we allow you to cancel the order for the fridge and change it to other items. If you still feel that it's unfair to you, please think about us keeping this stock for you for more than 6 months.

Want to warn everyone about the atrocious customer service by E.V.E.R.J.O.I.N.T.

1) Attitude problem

- Called their office at 10.55am to make arrangement for delivery. However, I was told by their boss to call back after 11am! Hello, does 5min make a difference? Was really shocked by his behavior.

2) Delivery problem

- I paid a deposit way back in Nov for a Hitachi fridge to secure ready stocks as there was a tight supply for this fridge due to flooding problem in Thailand. However, when I called E.V.E.R.J.O.I.N.T recently to deliver the fridge to me, I was told that there's NO stock for the fridge!

- When I requested for an explanation of why the stock was not reserved for me, Richard told me it's because I did not make full payment for the fridge. Find his excuse really ridiculous. Firstly, what's the point of paying deposit when they cannot reserve the item for me? Secondly, if full payment is required, why wasn't this explained clearly in the first place? At the time of purchase, the sales personnel clearly knew I wanted to reserve the ready stocks, that's why I paid the deposit a few months before my house was ready.

- Was not satisfied with the reason Richard gave and requested for a refund of the deposit. But he said NO refund will be entertained! Really regretted purchasing from them as I now have to wait for an indefinite period of time for new stocks to arrive

I'm really pissed off by the lousy service and attitude from E.V.E.R.J.O.I.N.T. If customer service is the least of their priority, I would advise everyone to think twice before buying from them. There are other electrical stores with equally competitive price but way better service in the market.

Are they good at recommendations across brands?

Do they have a lot of products there for us to view as well?

Or is it better for us to go find out what we want then place order with them?

Went there today and just to let you guys now. Not much to view there as expected, pictures here: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/60870-eastern-2bdr-home-built-on-love-woody-style/

They were helpful though and only accept cash or cheques that have to be cleared before delivery.

We got 3 things there and paid a deposit. Hopefully, all goes well this coming Tuesday.