Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Suwanti Tan

Our Home :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@Weetos & Oreopoo: I PMed you guys the contractor contact :)

Thanks all, and yes, my bathtub is with jacuzzi installed :D

@ Batman, yes actually i would like a darker colour curtain, easier to maintain, but my fiance love this colour.

Ms Wan, ur place is beautifully done up! Your breakfast table in the kitchen is custom made? Where can I buy the high stools? Thx :)

@Potatoes: Thanks!!! A few things missing, but hope to get it soon!!!

Yes, our breakfast table is custom made and attached to the wall, the high stool is from Ikea, about 59 bucks. Step stool also from ikea.

KITCHEN: Basically this room is complete. We wil buy a few herbs to place in the 3 small pots hanging on the window.

Photo+13-8-12+20+57+22.jpg

Photo+13-8-12+20+57+31.jpg

Photo+13-8-12+20+57+37.jpg

Photo+13-8-12+20+57+44.jpg

Love all the wood grains used in your horse. Lovely

I like the magazine rack below yr breakfast counter. Where did u get it?

Yr parents bathroom is exactly the same as mine. You find it crampy?

Love all the wood grains used in your horse. Lovely

I like the magazine rack below yr breakfast counter. Where did u get it?

Yr parents bathroom is exactly the same as mine. You find it crampy?

Hi hi Gazingstars...

Thank you, we find that the woodgrains that we use make the house look scandi modern, exactly what we wanted.

The magazine rack is actually for my recipe book, we get it from Ikea.

They have a silver one too.

Ahh, the bathroom is not small actually, just that it look long :D

They feel that it is comfortable enough.

Hi Ms W,

Great house you have there. We have recently bought our EM and am looking around for contractors & ID. Could you please share your contractor details please ? Many thanks.

Wow.. I luv your house., yr clean and spotless kitchen. Nicely done especially the seater in yr living area. Btw, your Wardrobe in your MBR, is it a L shape wardrobe according to the drawings? Can you pm me your contractor and how much is total reno cost ?

@Rachlees: Thank you very much for the compliment, we love our house and satisfied with the renovator. I'll PM you his info :)

@ Massyukim: Thanks. Our wardrobe is L Shaped and I will also send you the contractor details :)

Hi! Love the design of your house! I am looking at scandi feel too. If possible, could you send me uour contractor's contact? Thanks!

@Rachlees: Thank you very much for the compliment, we love our house and satisfied with the renovator. I'll PM you his info :)

@ Massyukim: Thanks. Our wardrobe is L Shaped and I will also send you the contractor details :)

Hi, v nice house.

I would like to do something similar to yout L-shaped MBR wardrobe. Can send me a pic view of the wardrobe and the interior view at the L angle. ?

How many ft is the L-shaped wardrobe ? What colour and brand of the laminate used ?

How much did the contractor quote for the L SHAPED Wardrobe ?

Thanks very much

@lisic: pumped you

@JJWOOF: I don't have the pictures now with me, I will send to you once I take the picture. The laminate for the whole house, we use Formica. The white is just normal white glossy.

For the price I think you have to contact the contractor directly, coz the length and the requirement on the hinges make the price diff.

@redmoonlight: thanks!! The bed frame is custom made and it might vary with different request or build and laminate. You can contact the contractor directly.