Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma,

I bought something online today and thought about your house. US site westelm.com now ships to Singapore...I think you will find some interesting pieces there.

hi paloma what skirting are u using for your house its all white. nice

Hey actually they are wooden skirtings provided by HDB, just that we painted them matte white. If you are thinking of doing the same, would recommend that you go for glossy paint instead because matte white does get dirty quite easily. Must be very careful when sweeping and mopping!

Hi Paloma,

I bought something online today and thought about your house. US site westelm.com now ships to Singapore...I think you will find some interesting pieces there.

Hey, thanks for sharing this website. I checked it out and they sell really gorgeous stuff! Too bad some of the rugs are not shipped internationally yet. :(

What did you buy??

Hey, thanks for sharing this website. I checked it out and they sell really gorgeous stuff! Too bad some of the rugs are not shipped internationally yet. :(

What did you buy??

I love that store...I bought the yellow owl butter dish. My friend loves owls and I bought it as a gift. Could not resist it so I bought the coral coloured one for myself. $8 each but with shipping, I paid $40! But oh so cute. Not sure how big a rug you are looking for...try overstock.com too

151070_5826-w422-h422-b0-p0--eclectic-serveware.jpg

hi !

saw your blog on your renovation, very tastefully done!

can you share your contractor contacts? am looking to start my reno

btw, your kitchen entrance have a door to it or just the "L" shape open entrance? i must say its a *****

thanks!

I love that store...I bought the yellow owl butter dish. My friend loves owls and I bought it as a gift. Could not resist it so I bought the coral coloured one for myself. $8 each but with shipping, I paid $40! But oh so cute. Not sure how big a rug you are looking for...try overstock.com too

151070_5826-w422-h422-b0-p0--eclectic-serveware.jpg

A butter dish! That's pretty cool. Yes shall check the website out, thanks!

hi !

saw your blog on your renovation, very tastefully done!

can you share your contractor contacts? am looking to start my reno

btw, your kitchen entrance have a door to it or just the "L" shape open entrance? i must say its a *****

thanks!

Hey I don't have a door, it's an open concept, sort of. :)

Hello. Mr Paloma here. It has been generally fun during our renovation process and we kind of miss it now that most of it is done. So I decided to get my lazy butt off the couch to take some photos of the house before it changes over the years, and to remember the first home that we built together. Looking back, there are certain things we wished we had done differently. But then again, as first-time renovation newbies, we learnt loads that will be useful if we were to ever re-renovate our home. It's not perfect, but still, we're glad that we have a home to return to every day and I guess it's the people and experiences that make a home and not the other way round. We'll be signing on less frequently in the future but we're thankful to have learnt so much from the people in this forum. Thank you!

7800379028_909a888c1a.jpg

7800380506_f58405678b.jpg

7800381584_411b226499.jpg

7800382664_d3ea9f852b.jpg

Edited by paloma

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Paloma,

just dropping by to adore your beautiful home, as I've been doing silently ever since you started your blog. I admire your attention to the details in selecting your furnishings and decorations. Congratulations on a job well done!

Btw, I was having K over to measure my wall last week, and when he asked me what kind of brick wall I wanted, I told him I wanted something like the one he did in Punggol. Then he asked " which one? Paloma issit?" and I went, "Ah, yes! That one!!" :yamseng: