Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mummy Ling

Multipoint Water Heaters

I've bought 2 multi heaters from Choong Ying at IMM. First it was the Cornell, second which was Romagn. Both spolit within less than a month.

That tells u how much about this shop and the products that they sell.

Even though, the Romagn is on warranty, I want to save the hassle of a breakdown within a few weeks again. Therefore I am intending to try the Bennington multi point which some forummers strongly recommend.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I am wondering if this Bennington C600 is good enough for rain shower. I intend to install this water heater just to supply to 1 rain shower. Anybody have experience?

My opinion is that multipoint heaters are not there yet.

Requires unique piping arrangement, different from instant or storage heater design.

If got problem, and u wanna change to instant or storage heater, need to repipe.

There are too few models to choose from right now.

Even for Joven, the multipoint heater is not listed in the local website, the multipoint heater is for other country use?

If no bathtub, instant heater still the best, and I wld go for Joven.

Hihi,

We went to Choong Ying at IMM a few days bk.

The guy told me new BTOs shld go for multipoint or storage heaters instead of instant heaters as we already hv the hot and cold pipes installed and concealed nicely for us.

Plus HDB already provided shower head so if we get instant heaters, they still come with shower head which we dont need additional and we cant refund that part also.

:(

What is ur take on gas heaters? We really cannot accept the piping running through.. Sigh... But they do save money..

Still pulling my hair. Back to square one.

Y don't u go for city gas heater save u hassle??

I'll be installing coming monday if U wana knw how the piping run drop me a PM u can come C for yourself :dancingqueen:

Notice that not much neighbours installing city gas heater at casa clementi :jawdrop:

Seems like I m thr only 1 in my block :sport-smiley-003:

Sigh...

My hubby n i had a very long discussion whether to get instant, or gas or multipoint.

Hubs hate the storage tank due to its size and consumption as electricity is high.. When we visited Citigas, we signed the pkg for the gas + dryer deal straight away cos we also wanna save cost.

But after a week or two, we realised there is so much ugly piping.

Also, due to space constraint, we dont really know where to put the gas heater. The service yard so small. We didnt want to reroute any pipes so it becomes one side washing machine, another side is Citigas dryer. We cant put the heater on the side wall because we r nt installing windows at our service yard and if we place it at the current site near the service yard window opening, we risk the device being soaked with rain water if it rains too heavily. Also another side has the louvre window so unless we seal that up, we cant place the device else where i think....

No la, u r not the only one installing the citigas heater:)

Hello!

Can anyone share with me their experience using Multipoint heaters and which brands are more recommended?

Our flat already has pre-existing hot and cold pipes installed.

I have tried to search for reviews but not many came up.

However, so far brands such as Bennington C600, Romagn (Local brand) and Joven are more seen or heard.

Please help!!

I want to pull hair liao :~

TIA!!

Y don't u go for city gas heater save u hassle??

I'll be installing coming monday if U wana knw how the piping run drop me a PM u can come C for yourself :dancingqueen:

Notice that not much neighbours installing city gas heater at casa clementi :jawdrop:

Seems like I m thr only 1 in my block :sport-smiley-003:

My opinion is that multipoint heaters are not there yet.

Requires unique piping arrangement, different from instant or storage heater design.

If got problem, and u wanna change to instant or storage heater, need to repipe.

There are too few models to choose from right now.

Even for Joven, the multipoint heater is not listed in the local website, the multipoint heater is for other country use?

If no bathtub, instant heater still the best, and I wld go for Joven.

Hello!

Can anyone share with me their experience using Multipoint heaters and which brands are more recommended?

Our flat already has pre-existing hot and cold pipes installed.

I have tried to search for reviews but not many came up.

However, so far brands such as Bennington C600, Romagn (Local brand) and Joven are more seen or heard.

Please help!!

I want to pull hair liao :~

TIA!!