Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoogleS

Contractor We Used

Hi

We renovated our resale house last month and have quite a good experience with these renovators/contractors.

Their works are quite pro and price reasonable to our standards.

1. General renovation works: ACPL Projects, Alvin Chng, 97970888. Cannot comment, as quote depends on what you use and what you do, but works done are of standard.

2. Curtains: Vincent (also Renotalk well known curtain maker), **. Price is really reasonable and materials are not cheapskate with the type of price.

3. Shelter, Fence and iron works: J21 Renovation Enterprise, James, 97669379. Honest guys with Singaporean workers. Efficient.

4. Gardening: Thong Hup Gardens Pte Ltd, Mr. Lee, 97237660. Fast and experience, explained to us all about maintaining our garden and keep assuring us that any problem with the new turf can call him.

Anyway, no harm asking for a quote for comparison IMHO.

Not in anyway affliated or taken a cut from any of them but just want to share that there are good and honest contractors around.

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 4/27/2012 at 3:54 PM, GoogleS said:

Hi

We renovated our resale house last month and have quite a good experience with these renovators/contractors.

Their works are quite pro and price reasonable to our standards.

1. General renovation works: ACPL Projects, Alvin Chng, 97970888. Cannot comment, as quote depends on what you use and what you do, but works done are of standard.

2. Curtains: Vincent (also Renotalk well known curtain maker), **. Price is really reasonable and materials are not cheapskate with the type of price.

3. Shelter, Fence and iron works: J21 Renovation Enterprise, James, 97669379. Honest guys with Singaporean workers. Efficient.

4. Gardening: Thong Hup Gardens Pte Ltd, Mr. Lee, 97237660. Fast and experience, explained to us all about maintaining our garden and keep assuring us that any problem with the new turf can call him.

Anyway, no harm asking for a quote for comparison IMHO.

Not in anyway affliated or taken a cut from any of them but just want to share that there are good and honest contractors around.

Cheers

J21 Renovation Enterprise service standards depends. If u ask them to do small repairs, they bo chap one. If got big project that potentially earn them big bucks, they will be very responsive. Last time my reno main contractor ask them as subcon to do my roof + skylight. J21 do until KNS and full of ****.

As my hubby was handling the reno works, I don't have a chance to see whats up there until after a year there were some leaks. I asked them to come and take a look. That guy called Ah Koon don't even bother to answer my phone. Later i asked another contractor NASAX to come and do my roof. NASAX staff took a before picture and showed to me. Then i realised how KNS the roof's condition is. I fedup and asked NASAX to redo my roof 100%. It cost quite a bit, but i am so satisfied with their services and i was willing to pay for it. They used high quality German CREATON tiles, replaced those rafters, clean up everything, etc. The workmanship is impecable. I even asked them to paint my perimeter wall at a discount since there workers and equipment were already at my place. They used Malaysian workers consisting of mainly Malays and a handful of Chinese. Very professional.