Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

You are previously from old kallang airport area... got miss the foods there?

Ya, used to stay at Dakota before moving to tanjong rhu and on and on. My best friend still lives at blk 99. So I go there often and now even more since I go play golf nearby.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

22nd May 2012

When i reach in the evening, these are what greeted me. Was pretty surprise as was told only to put up windows for the kitchen and bathroom only.

DSCF2251.jpg

Hi, may I ask if HDB allows this type of window?? I was told by contractor that our bathroom cannot install this type, not sure what's the reason???

Hi, may I ask if HDB allows this type of window?? I was told by contractor that our bathroom cannot install this type, not sure what's the reason???

Hi for window also must get hdb permit and approval . Ours went thru smoothly :) hmmm... Maybe you should check with hdb ? Could it be the flat age ?

Hi for window also must get hdb permit and approval . Ours went thru smoothly :) hmmm... Maybe you should check with hdb ? Could it be the flat age ?

pokey88 is right, subject to approval by hdb.

dont know why they are more strict with old flat above 30 years, especially old model like 3i. :dunno:

me: i want to install white powder coated casement window for my WC and bathroom.

hdb: sorry, i cant approve this type of window.

me: how about white powder coated louver type?

hdb: ok, approved.

dont know why they are more strict with old flat above 30 years, especially old model like 3i. :dunno:

me: i want to install white powder coated casement window for my WC and bathroom.

HDB help you save some monies.... :sport-smiley-004:

i also tried asking them for approval to have a 4 panel casement window in my balcony area.

5 panel also rejected. 6 is ok.

flying debris from the top.

HDB help you save some monies.... :sport-smiley-004:

i also tried asking them for approval to have a 4 panel casement window in my balcony area.

5 panel also rejected. 6 is ok.

mine balcony is casement. 4 panels.

I see your White Oak flooring and got interested in it.

Don't mind if you can share with us which contractor you got it from? And is there a brand? How much is the cost for the flooring?

I see your White Oak flooring and got interested in it.

Don't mind if you can share with us which contractor you got it from? And is there a brand? How much is the cost for the flooring?

Hi i've already pm u his contact. Look for Morgan, he is also inside this forum. On the other hand, u can take a look at the character of white oak which is written by him inside this t-blog. :yamseng:

Kirk, you will love this!

Alb, this thing v good huh. Is the econojet that u were talking about? Does it only comes in shower head? what about rainshower head? :unsure:

Looking good! Can't wait to see your oak floors done up.

I'm actually in the same area too and will be doing a mini T-blog soon.

BTW, have you tried the zhi char at 34 cassia crescent, it was featured on the Sunday times last week. Super yummy.. You can even phone in your order and just pick it up. :)

Love the location!

Thanks. Hey faster do a t-blog, see how difference is our floorplan. R u at cassia?

Yhe problem is contractor didnt apply to hdb, just told us cannot, HDB will only approve provided our window is facing our own balcony. But i went downstair ane look up to all my neighbours, i saw one of them install this type... :(