Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Not that i don't wana give u more time...my wife u know women v anxious one...shhhh :help:

@.@

Incase you forgot I read renotalk 1 lei.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Taichipanda,

Thanks for the invitation to a complete stranger like me. I have 2 lovely dogs so I'm not scared of Betty at all.

We like Hansgrohe raindance series due to the rave reviews....guess it's a risk that I have to take lor.. will check with ID contractor again cos dun wan them to smoke me...hur hur..

@.@

Incase you forgot I read renotalk 1 lei.

U know, that's was my tot too.. when i saw Kirk's reply...what if wifey is reading this...

Tonight Kirk has to kneel on durian husk!!! :o

Hi Taichipanda,

Thanks for the invitation to a complete stranger like me. I have 2 lovely dogs so I'm not scared of Betty at all.

We like Hansgrohe raindance series due to the rave reviews....guess it's a risk that I have to take lor.. will check with ID contractor again cos dun wan them to smoke me...hur hur..

It also depend where is your incoming main water outlet, the further away from your rainshower, the weaker the water pressure. That is why most shop or plumber advice you to use storage water heater, the bigger the better water pressure. Not all HDB can use bigger diameter copper pipe to increase water pressure. I dont wish to smoke you, only some can and lucky me, my place can!

U know, that's was my tot too.. when i saw Kirk's reply...what if wifey is reading this...

Tonight Kirk has to kneel on durian husk!!! :o

OH oh... :bow:

Taichipanda is the renovation master here lol.

Didn't know there's a tcm clinic over there.

Will go take alook :)

there's 4 clinic there hubby and I dislike the clinic nearest to guardian and the clinic inside q and m dental. Guess everyone got diffrent preferences . I am on my way to see the house progress today also to enjoy some gd food . Hehehe believe after moving in will gain alot of weight .

Not master lah, everyone share knowledge, dont let contractor/ID smoke us.

If you like spicy curry fish head or assam fish head, go try Blk 34 zhi cha stall "Fa Cai Mui"; if you like non-spicy fish head steamboat 鱼头炉, try the Blk 21 zhi cha stall (the opposite end of Choong Clinic).

coming coming.....you cook BKT ya.

me second

Small kitchen, cant cook so much to feed everyone.

Who want to lent out your big kitchen, must have big pot and big wok? We can cook a feast. :yamseng:

Who want to lent out your big kitchen, must have big pot and big wok? We can cook a feast. :yamseng:

i got not so small kitchen. but no woks or big pots! only a fake happy call.

I thought older place kitchen is bigger. those new ones have pathetic kitchen. that's why mine can only have 1 side of kitchen cabinets.

No need go house eat. we can have meet up elsewhere!!!

Edited by NeoBY

i got not so small kitchen. but no woks or big pots! only a fake happy call.

fake happy call can pan fried salmon fillet with zesty lemon cream sauce with sauteed vege.

I thought older place kitchen is bigger. those new ones have pathetic kitchen. that's why mine can only have 1 side of kitchen cabinets.

No need go house eat. we can have meet up elsewhere!!!

Great idea! Since we are at pokey88/denimart t-blog, would be great when their house is ready, he can organize a house warming then we all can meet up to become friends and we can feast around his place. :yamseng::dancingqueen:

Great idea! Since we are at pokey88/denimart t-blog, would be great when their house is ready, he can organize a house warming then we all can meet up to become friends and we can feast around his place. :yamseng::dancingqueen:

wah!! you anyhow self invite hor