Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

21st May 2012

Last Friday, my contractor had most debris cleared to welcome our timber. It arrives today thanks to Morgan! From now on my contractor will work together with Morgan. :sport-smiley-004:

DSCF2232.jpg

DSCF2227.jpg

DSCF2231.jpg

21st May 2012 continues...

Kerakoll Glue as promised by Morgan. This glue is power :sport-smiley-003:

DSCF2245.jpg

The white oak were so beautiful I must say. Look at the grains...

DSCF2234.jpg

DSCF2242.jpg

Edited by denimart

Very swee but very slow. :yamseng:

Bobian, we last min wana change all windows and sort of halt the tiling. Today some windows should be put up inorder for the tiling to continue. :dribble:

The white oak were so beautiful I must say. Look at the grains...

DSCF2234.jpg

DSCF2242.jpg

The white oak is so deliciously beautiful, love the wood grain. :dribble:

Please remove that iPhone, look so eye-sore!

Edited by taichipanda

Bobian, we last min wana change all windows and sort of halt the tiling. Today some windows should be put up inorder for the tiling to continue. :dribble:

slowly steady. make sure you get everything right the way you want it to be.

anyway one advise from me. before the flooring guy starts laying, make sure they inspect the level of the concrete flooring to make sure it is absolutely flat.

anyway one advise from me. before the flooring guy starts laying, make sure they inspect the level of the concrete flooring to make sure it is absolutely flat.

like tio suan... :furious: jkjk

wow..tachipanda sounds like an expert in renovating...R u a contractor/ID? u give a lot of technical comments and also abt slowness..blah blah blah

Hi Denimart,

Can oak withstand the humidity of singapore weather? Was told that teak is the preferred wood in singapore due to our local weather? Wld love to hear from Morgan becos I really love the calming colour of this oak you have chosen. Bet it will make the whole place looks bigger.

I will check with my con again...hopefully is level flat loh. Alb, your floor flat onot? haha

But seriously i nv push my con v hard, is sort of an agreement that we give him ample time to coordinate. I rather he do good job. He did mention to me before, don't rush his tiler in this case they can lay my tiles nicely. :yamseng: