Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Hi, are your white wall tiles in the bathroom homogenous or

ceramic? Are they matte in finishing? Thanks!

Hi i forgot to answer to u after checking. My bathroom wall tiles are slightly lighter than beige colour and confirmed matt in finishing. 100% homogenous.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks.

On the opposite side of the deep big hole is a bar cabinet on top, it was done by the partition subcon. There are 2 double gang power sockets, 1 SCV point and 1 Network point in the big hole, there is a cable management conduit build into the wall behind the 55" TV. Neat hor? Not a fancy feature wall at all.

V nice and clean feature wall... :good:

Thanks.

On the opposite side of the deep big hole is a bar cabinet on top, it was done by the partition subcon. There are 2 double gang power sockets, 1 SCV point and 1 Network point in the big hole, there is a cable management conduit build into the wall behind the 55" TV. Neat hor? Not a fancy feature wall at all.

gotcha.....good space planning.

24976311.jpg

Spotted a cute little white dog :sport-smiley-018:

Oh haha... that is Betty, the dog that sit beside us the every first time you came for viewing. She has the whole house to herself when both of us are at work.

8th May 2012 continues....

My con mention to me he will give me the 45degree joint at the edge of the tiles for joining, I totally forgot about it till i saw this...he is really detail person maybe due to his ID background.

DSCF2163.jpg

DSCF2162.jpg

DSCF2170.jpg

My con mention to me he will give me the 45degree joint at the edge of the tiles for joining, I totally forgot about it till i saw this...he is really detail person maybe due to his ID background.

This con is not the 2 you previously brought over to visit the place right?

swee!! show end product after both tiles join k

Hi i got it from Huffary at balestier, if u are looking for pure white it has to be gloss...if choosing matt white..the white will not be pure white due to the burning process of the tiles can't be achieve. But i think both comes in Homo and ceramic tiles too.

Kirk... my kitchen wall tile is matt white, my bathroom wall tile is gloss white and they are both homogeneous. Got them from White Horse.

This con is not the 2 you previously brought over to visit the place right?

Haha...it is one of the con...the younger one. We talked to few ID firm and con and seen their work and quote...those that meet our budget are trying to please us but i suspect got hidden cost when look at the details inside the quote, will noticed some thing missing without informing us. Also some just trying to meet our desire to have certain things but they are not practical in actual usage. Some workmanship really cannot make it. This con i used he will tell and explain to me every details before he actually did it. I only goes to my place after work each day, never even seen his workers at all cos my heart really at ease.

Haha...it is one of the con...the younger one. We talked to few ID firm and con and seen their work and quote...those that meet our budget are trying to please us but i suspect got hidden cost when look at the details inside the quote, will noticed some thing missing without informing us. Also some just trying to meet our desire to have certain things but they are not practical in actual usage. Some workmanship really cannot make it. This con i used he will tell and explain to me every details before he actually did it. I only goes to my place after work each day, never even seen his workers at all cos my heart really at ease.

Lucky you. Mind letting me know how much is your total reno cost?

Same here, i got quoted by quite a few famous ID firms too. Almost everyone quoted heavenly price between 50-70K. Looking at some of their quotes, will noticed missing items and those should be hidden cost, others too detail until every small job also charge a fee, the quote added up 120 items, almost 60K. Got a sexy ID even can get her Managing Director to explain to me what seen to be space saving design for them but space wasting design to me, when i test them for real space planning design, both of them only can give me a blank look.

Lucky you. Mind letting me know how much is your total reno cost?

Same here, i got quoted by quite a few famous ID firms too. Almost everyone quoted heavenly price between 50-70K. Looking at some of their quotes, will noticed missing items and those should be hidden cost, others too detail until every small job also charge a fee, the quote added up 120 items, almost 60K. Got a sexy ID even can get her Managing Director to explain to me what seen to be space saving design for them but space wasting design to me, when i test them for real space planning design, both of them only can give me a blank look.

got sexy ID....can intro or not? i can start planning for my phase 2.0.... :sport-smiley-004:

got sexy ID....can intro or not? i can start planning for my phase 2.0.... :sport-smiley-004:

Cannot remember her name... she is from Rezt & Relax, very young at most early 20s. Can go yum cha if you sign a 50K reno contract with her.

Cannot remember her name... she is from Rezt & Relax, very young at most early 20s. Can go yum cha if you sign a 50K reno contract with her.

i went to R&R once....they assigned me a CMI one. :furious: