Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks~

Just to show if there's patterns on it.

Here it is...

73520446.jpg

If you want, I'll try to shoot one under sunlight, can see more clearly.

Edited by taichipanda

If you have house warming, remember to invite me, i will get you my secret weapon, you will be very happy using it.

Not sure got housewarming or not...we are guessing after reno we will slowly purchase furniture piece by piece cos we dnt wana rush into buying for the sake of having furniture. Probably will take quite awhile for the home to form in home. :yamseng: But if we do have housewarming we definitely invite u back to your old place...haha Hope that u will be delighted to see how its been transform :) Is this secret weapon the same thing that u told me over the sms sometime ago when i was asking u the water pressure thingy?

Hey i will let u know for sure. But right now better not, cos don't know how it will turn out..skali not nice also. So better wait till finish i share with u. Anyway, we keep adding alot of things which most items my con absorbed oredi. Only those huge items must pay, buay tahan..initially we don't wana change but windows and door are getting eyesore along the reno and they can be quite pricey. Sian too.

I really do think windows play important role in the overall feel of the house. Initially we didn't plan to change window too. Our windows were those bronze aluminium windows which make the house looks moody and shabby. I cannot stand it whenever i enter the house and feel moody too.

So in the end we changed to all white powder coated windows and now we are happy. The house looks brighter. (We always visit the house during late evening when the sun has set and there were lots of shadow and darkness in the house.) Now it feels a lot better!

Support you to change window! :drunk:

I really do think windows play important role in the overall feel of the house. Initially we didn't plan to change window too. Our windows were those bronze aluminium windows which make the house looks moody and shabby. I cannot stand it whenever i enter the house and feel moody too.

So in the end we changed to all white powder coated windows and now we are happy. The house looks brighter. (We always visit the house during late evening when the sun has set and there were lots of shadow and darkness in the house.) Now it feels a lot better!

Support you to change window! :drunk:

Thank u valerie, 2 or 3 days ago before the tiles were layed in the kitchen we have finally informed our con to change all the windows. I guess to change now is better to change in future. :drunk:

... Is this secret weapon the same thing that u told me over the sms sometime ago when i was asking u the water pressure thingy?

Yes, I'm using it at my new place, my in-law is using it, my designer is using it too. The workers that were testing out my bathroom were so surprise the water pressure is so shiok!

thank you thank you!

how much did it cost you?

Like I mention before... to date it has been 3 weeks since i moved in, have not receive the carpentry bill which will include the quartz counter top.

Received carpentry bill...

Carpentry Works (all hinges, standard drawers and drawer tracks are using Hettich; all inner drawers, orga-line and lift-up systems are using Blum) - $16,000

1 X 10 feet storage unit

1 X 15 feet L-shape wardrobe

1 X 6 feet shoe cabinet

1 X 2.5 feet storage unit

2 X internal storage unit (AV console and bar display)

1 X 14 feet top & lower kitchen cabinet (left)

1 X 6 feet top & lower kitchen cabinet (right)

1 X 16 feet CaesarStone 2141 Fresh White quartz counter top - $4,000

Edited by taichipanda

Like I mention before... to date it has been 3 weeks since i moved in, have not receive the carpentry bill which will include the quartz counter top.

Received carpentry bill...

Carpentry Works (all hinges, standard drawers and drawer tracks are using Hettich; all inner drawers, orga-line and lift-up systems are using Blum) - $16,000

1 X 10 feet storage unit

1 X 15 feet L-shape wardrobe

1 X 6 feet shoe cabinet

1 X 2.5 feet storage unit

2 X internal storage unit (AV console and bar display)

1 X 14 feet top & lower kitchen cabinet (left)

1 X 6 feet top & lower kitchen cabinet (right)

1 X 16 feet CaesarStone 2141 Fresh White quartz counter top - $4,000

They finally come and collect the balance?? Gosh, mayb after they saw your post in RT and decided to come after u..lol.(joking) Anyway are the bathroom stuff like W.C, sink etc inclusive in your Reno package? Alb, do u expect to be this amount?(balance)

They finally come and collect the balance?? Gosh, mayb after they saw your post in RT and decided to come after u..lol.(joking) Anyway are the bathroom stuff like W.C, sink etc inclusive in your Reno package? Alb, do u expect to be this amount?(balance)

Yeah, I was expecting them cos their team is flying to oversea this weekend for a million dollar project for a house. I told them i will spent it if they dont come collect LOL. In my mind i have set aside $300 pfr for carpentry and $280 pfr for quartz counter top, so the bill is about there and i round down to nearest 000.

Bathroom stuffs (WC, kitchen sink, basin, kitchen tap, basin tap, rain shower, gas heater, some small accessories) - approx $1,900.

Lighting stuffs (lights and bulbs) - approx $350

Rinnai hood and hob - $900

Jupiter Delphi Alkaline water system - $2,888.

LG 55LW6500 TV - $3,299.

HTPC + Wireless Keyboard + 5-ports switch - $1,100

Hitachi 3-doors fridge - $950

Samsung WF8692 Washer - $480

Mover service - $430

Samsung system 1 aircon - $1,169

Novita air cleaner + extra filter - $428

Dining table & chairs - ? *no money to buy*

Computer table & chairs - ? *no money to buy too*

Edited by taichipanda

My home is the largest kitchen must concise pleasant I was the cook I love the kitchen! Each a elegant items is a kind of enjoyment!engh.gif

14th May 2012

The aircon arrived today, v timely i must say....

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

After discussing where and how to run the truncking with the Gain City installer together with my con (by this time, my con still abit weaken from dengue fever)...the guys started work!

DSCF2201.jpg

DSCF2204.jpg

DSCF2206.jpg

Edited by denimart