Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zandy

Fcc Furnitures-Regretful!

Very sad thing to share..

Me and my finace is quite tight up with money and we have went around for furnitures shopping.

Finally one of this fateful day we signed up a package with FCC FURNITURE @ SUNGEI KADUT.

Sales person was Edwin, he sounds nice and everything sounds good.. probably we were too anxious and obsessed with his words..

after tt when i rach home check online thn realise, this furnoiture shop.. CANNOT BUY DE!!!

i am **** worried now. anyone can tell me shld i wait for furniture to come and push my luck that nth will goes wrong?

Or shld i go to them and try to cancel the thing / report to CASE.. which i relly dont wad shld i do alred.

whole mood was bring down to the max.. =(

All of you who read my post pls read: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25504 and http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/home-decor-furnishings-188/please-do-not-buy-furniture-fcc-sungai-kadut-their-service-super-bad-3166427.html

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

first of all, how much deposit u paid? read up the most recent case at the fcc thread and u can see already. dont ever hope they will deliver to u smooth sailing.

too many case already. its possible to cancel one ah? then lose deposit? i have a friend who recently had a **** headache case with them.. i think he'll come in and post soon. :)

Hi hwaa, total cost 5K but we paid 1.5k deposit..

So how now? Anyway to get out of the contract? Ne if report to case we oso gt nth to say abt them cos no stock receive yet...

deposit already paid, i doubt they will refund. hold the balance payment till u're satisfied with the goods delivered. be firm with your balance payment..

or see if u can change the item to maybe just one or 2 big item to minimize on the total amount and minimize on the total number of items bought. so maybe this way can focus easily and the rest of the items maybe u can buy elsewhere headache free.

but of cos if u wan u can choose to wait and hope for the best.

Yup,One lucky thing is you didnt pay full to them.

Dont think they will let you cancel everything.

You can report also.they havent even break their promise yet.

For time being,

You might wanna call them(check on the status)& bug them(when the delivery date is near).

You cant really trust them tat much.Have to call them yourself,thats the best you can do N hope for the best.

**their logistic dept always c**k up one.

& MOST IMPT,dont PAYUP the balance payment till u're satisfied with the goods delivered.

Very sad thing to share..

Me and my finace is quite tight up with money and we have went around for furnitures shopping.

Finally one of this fateful day we signed up a package with FCC FURNITURE @ SUNGEI KADUT.

Sales person was Edwin, he sounds nice and everything sounds good.. probably we were too anxious and obsessed with his words..

after tt when i rach home check online thn realise, this furnoiture shop.. CANNOT BUY DE!!!

i am **** worried now. anyone can tell me shld i wait for furniture to come and push my luck that nth will goes wrong?

Or shld i go to them and try to cancel the thing / report to CASE.. which i relly dont wad shld i do alred.

whole mood was bring down to the max.. =(

All of you who read my post pls read: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25504 and http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/home-decor-furnishings-188/please-do-not-buy-furniture-fcc-sungai-kadut-their-service-super-bad-3166427.html

i wonder anyone bought bed from them before ???