Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chynaho

Makeover For 30 Year Old Home In Marine Parade

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is this LED light? How much? ;)

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. (Genesis 1:3 NIV)

Our downlights were from Philips

95127962.jpg

The hole to fix the downlights

938d09cf.jpg

The actual

>8991b303.jpg

When lit. Love how the edges are illuminated as well. :good:

5664df5d.jpg

Hi,

Do you mind sharing for the philips downlight, is yours the 1x14W or 2x14W?

Thank you :)

Hi padipanda, sorry for the late reply. Been busy preparing for my wedding and packing away for the home....

Mine is the 2x14. It's super bright! In fact, we only need to switch on 4/6 downlights most of the time. It's because there's this reflector above the bulb. You can go lightings.com.sg to take a look for yourself. :dancingqueen: hope this helps.

Is this LED light? How much? ;)

Hi kelhy, this is a downlight, not an LED. I can't remember the price we paid already but you can check out lightings.com.sg.

It's been some time since I updated my tblog...been terribly busy preparing for wedding, unpacking and getting the house ready. Yesterday hb and I had some time so we decided to put up the wall decal I had purchased some time ago.

The decal was placed on our glass sliding door separating the kitchen from the living room. We figured we better put some stickers to prevent head-banging moments since the glass door was clear. :jammin:

Anyway, it took 2 hours of back-breaking work :jawdrop: before we managed to get the decal up. Not perfect but it was a fun project for the 2 of us. Even mil was laughing at us in the background while we were at it.

The result.....

97a78b5d033a84623ff24d1538c52ad9_zpsf2790838.jpg

Edited by chynaho

Our toilet and bathroom light

496eeae1.jpg

The cove and downlights.(ceiling is not painted so it looks a bit uneven here)

625b90f0.jpg

Grilles being installed back

6ec60f52.jpg

Bifold doors (hb and i prefer this over pd doors)

23913b1f.jpg

Hi

Nice Reno! Cove lightings are super nice and romantic but I wonder will the lizards sun-tan there? Imagine change the lightbulb and see all their goldnest there....LOL :rolleyes:

Hi

Nice Reno! Cove lightings are super nice and romantic but I wonder will the lizards sun-tan there? Imagine change the lightbulb and see all their goldnest there....LOL :rolleyes:

Thanks Valarine! Interestingly, I have never seen a single lizard in hb's house. Maybe they are all hiding in the cove light area. :rolleyes: Well, guess hb has to vacuum that area to remove all the lizard sai if need be...poor hb... :yamseng:

Thanks Valarine! Interestingly, I have never seen a single lizard in hb's house. Maybe they are all hiding in the cove light area. :rolleyes: Well, guess hb has to vacuum that area to remove all the lizard sai if need be...poor hb... :yamseng:

i have cove lights and after 1.5 years staying at my place, there are lots of dust on the cove ights but not much "sai" as you think. so rest assured, its ok.

i have cove lights and after 1.5 years staying at my place, there are lots of dust on the cove ights but not much "sai" as you think. so rest assured, its ok.

Hahaha dust and spider web still can be wiped off but not the lizard's black pearl which stick on...yuckie :jawdrop:

But cove-lightings are nice lah!LOL

Hi chynaho,

Can you PM me your quote?

Really like the changes done to your home :)

Thanks!

Hi,

Nice design you have there, can you send me your quote ?

thanks

Hi papakoks and edmundgan, pm sent. :yamseng: