Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
relaxcatdog

Swivel Chair

Where can I find a wide range of reasonably priced swivel chairs? What are the things I should look out for when buying a swivel chair? Is there a certain brand which is good? I want a chair that supports the back well and has a comfortable seat. I have seen swivel chairs with meshed backs. Does the mesh trap dirt easily? If yes, is it easy to maintain? I don't need one with an arm rest.

Edited by relaxcatdog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am also looking for a swivel office chair for my room.

Went to Vhive. The chairs there are comfortable but not lasting. The wrap will flake and peel overtime so I gave it a miss.

Anyone have any experience with LIZO? My company bought chairs from there and they seem to be quite alright...

Any other places to look for chairs?

Tks for the suggestion. I managed to get a high back mesh chair which was within my budget after viewing several websites including those suggested and visiting a few showrooms.

I am also looking for a swivel office chair for my room.

Went to Vhive. The chairs there are comfortable but not lasting. The wrap will flake and peel overtime so I gave it a miss.

Anyone have any experience with LIZO? My company bought chairs from there and they seem to be quite alright...

Any other places to look for chairs?

Lizo office chairs are made in China. The seating portion is real leather but the sides and non seating portions are PU leather. I had spoken to their company director about making some bulk order purchases last year. They are quite alright in my humble opinion as they do replace defective chairs without any hassle.

I went to Lizo... not many selections. Sigh!

Have to look for others.

Did you go to their head office at Enterprise Hub? I find their range of office chairs is the same as anywhere else. You can try Focus TNL Office Concept where I bought my office chair but Lizo is the only one that sells a wide range of real genuine leather office chairs albeit half leather ones as the rest of the other retailers usually sell only PU leather office chairs.

I went to the one near Jalan Besar...

Very limited.

Will try enterprise hub.

Focus TNL Office Concept is also at Enterprise Hub so you will be able to do a direct comparison.