Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salad

Simple Reno

Citygas dryer mounted a little high due to our top load washer.

IMG_0275.jpg

We did a test run yesterday. The dryer actually vibrates a lot especially at the start. Anyway to prevent the vibration?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Citygas dryer mounted a little high due to our top load washer.

IMG_0275.jpg

We did a test run yesterday. The dryer actually vibrates a lot especially at the start. Anyway to prevent the vibration?

Bro u may try add some rubber padding beneath to absorb to vibration

Who knows it may work :dancingqueen:

Did you do a full ceremony for your move in? hehe...congrats for moving to new house :)

No ceremony cos I spent all my $$$ on reno liao so no $$$ left :sport-smiley-004:

Things bought so far. We are totally broke now. Instant noodle for whole month :(

Aerogaz Built in Microwave AZ-230GBSS

AZ-230GBSS_tn.gif

Bosch Built in Oven HBN331E2J

MCSA030169_HBN331E2_def.jpg?AntiCropWidth=400&AntiCropHeight=330

Hitachi Fridge R-SG37BPS

365L_GBK.JPG

Amasco 48" Fresh 2 in White color for MBR

5N15L55I83Fc3L63Mdc6c9efdefc5e0761a8e.jpg

Finally got around to take photos of our place 1.5 months after moving in. We hope to start with the DIY brick wall on this empty wall tomorrow. Will update with the progress :sport-smiley-003:

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

Edited by salad

Hi salad

I got to say...i love ur home!!! Im currently waiting for my 3rm flat keys too, but i have the ugly ceiling beams in the living room and kitchen...sigh.

After looking at ur laminates flooring, im reconsidering using those homo tiles (15x60) which looks like wood or just go for the krono swiss range. Do u knw roughly how much the krono swiss cost per sqf?

Oh ya, Can u pm me how much did ur reno cost u?

Thanks and cant wait to see ur DIY wall!

the amasco ceiling fan, is the airflow strong and the light brght enough for the room? what type of light is it using? Don't mind if you can pm the price you bought at and the shop.

thanks.

Hi salad

I got to say...i love ur home!!! Im currently waiting for my 3rm flat keys too, but i have the ugly ceiling beams in the living room and kitchen...sigh.

After looking at ur laminates flooring, im reconsidering using those homo tiles (15x60) which looks like wood or just go for the krono swiss range. Do u knw roughly how much the krono swiss cost per sqf?

Oh ya, Can u pm me how much did ur reno cost u?

Thanks and cant wait to see ur DIY wall!

Hi Nexer,

The laminate we used is Krono Original. It is from a different company than Krono Swiss. Krono Original is Made in Germany while Krono Swiss is Made in Switzerland.

I was quoted $1700 for Krono Swiss for 3 rooms HDB plus the store room. However, I didn't like the limited designs they've got. I feel Knoro Original offers more natural prints and finishing (the finishing feels rather real as compared to other brands). Mine is the matte finish, which feels like raw wood. For my flooring, I was quoted at $3.5 per sqf, AC4, 8mm.

Our total reno cost is around 15K.

Are you planning to use a contractor or ID? If contractor, I would strongly recommend Mr Lee from Chng Poh Guan. I have just started my new job, hence did not have a lot of time to monitor the reno. Everything was communicated through Mr Lee. I am a very fussy and flicker-minded person. I kept requesting to change here and there but he is very patient and always fulfill (if not exceeded) all my expectations. We can't really ask for more. Without him, our reno would not be as fun and fuss-free :rolleyes:

Happy planning!!

the amasco ceiling fan, is the airflow strong and the light brght enough for the room? what type of light is it using? Don't mind if you can pm the price you bought at and the shop.

thanks.

Yes the light is very bright. It has 2 of the energy saving tubes inside. Total 40W.

The wind is quite strong even if using at the slowest mode. We feel it is stronger than we would like as our bedroom is very small.

We bought it at $260 including lights and remote control. The lights and remote control are optional. We bought it from a small shop opposite City Plaza. The address is Urban Lighting & Electrical , 511 Guillemard Road, #01-24, Grandlink Square. Singapore 399849. We bought all our lightings from this shop. We have done some research on pricing before deciding on this one. The owner is nice and friendly. He quoted us the lowest price among all shop the we visited for most of the items. Hence we decided to get everything from him. Very good after sales service. His shop is quite small and messy and does not have many things though. But the basic items such as downlights, T5, track lights, etc are available. I saw some contractors also went there to buy lightings :rolleyes:

Edited by salad

Very nicely done up.

Can show pictue of the toilet after spraying? :dribble:

Thank you & Congrats.. :yamseng:

Hi Nivle,

Our toilet is so small that I can hardly find any place to take photos of the full view. Hence these are photos taken from 2 different angles. Please also pardon the mess :P

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

Our toilet bi-fold door. Really like this simple design. Initially we planned to do tempered glass swing door but due to limited space we have to switch to bi-fold instead. I really dislike the common 4 panel bi-fold doors, hence specially requested for this 2 panel design. Happy with the end result :wub:

DSCF1038.jpg