Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salad

Simple Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Nivle,

Our toilet is so small that I can hardly find any place to take photos of the full view. Hence these are photos taken from 2 different angles. Please also pardon the mess :P

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

Our toilet bi-fold door. Really like this simple design. Initially we planned to do tempered glass swing door but due to limited space we have to switch to bi-fold instead. I really dislike the common 4 panel bi-fold doors, hence specially requested for this 2 panel design. Happy with the end result :wub:

DSCF1038.jpg

Hi Salad, I'm interest to change toilet door as your idea two panel bi fold door. Can tell me where you order and how much? Thanks in advance.

Very impressive brick effect wall! Like others, i'm interested to know how you DIY, especially the part after glueing them on. Can share? Just curious, any worry about them falling off? *touch wood*

Hi Salad, I'm interest to change toilet door as your idea two panel bi fold door. Can tell me where you order and how much? Thanks in advance.

We ordered it from a door contractor advertised in ST. His name is Joseph, contact no 97357380. Company name: Great Star Interior.

- Bifold door with bottom track: $138

- Bifold door with top track: $200

- Rubbish chute: $150

We opted for the top track as it requires less maintenance, and from my research it is more durable than the bottom track as well. My contractor quoted $300 for a top track door. So we saved $100 x 2 = $200 for the 2 toilet doors. The 2 panel doors were not included in their general catalogue but I asked if he could do it, and he said yes. I believe any bi-fold door contractors should be able to provide this design as well :rolleyes:

Hope it helps!

Edited by salad

We ordered it from a door contractor advertised in ST. His name is Joseph, contact no 97357380. Company name: Great Star Interior.

- Bifold door with bottom track: $138

- Bifold door with top track: $200

- Rubbish chute: $150

We opted for the top track as it requires less maintenance, and from my research it is more durable than the bottom track as well. My contractor quoted $300 for a top track door. So we saved $100 x 2 = $200 for the 2 toilet doors. The 2 panel doors were not included in their general catalogue but I asked if he could do it, and he yes :rolleyes:

Hope it helps!

Thanks for your big help... It helps me alot

Hi may i know what type of track lights u using for your kitchen and how many led does it use? May i know if its able to brighten up a little bit compared to conventional lights

Hi Salad, congrats on ur moving in. Your place may be small but it certainly looks warm n cosy..... I like the choice of colors u use which gives the place a bright n clean look.

Like everyone else who gave good comments, I really give thumbs up for your DIY brick wall. It really looks great! Even if u give me the materials n the steps, I may not be able to do it myself coz I m just lousy at this.

15k to do up the the whole place... It's value for $$.....thumbs up :)

Anyway, thx for sharing your ingenious idea :)

Edited by potatoes

We finished the whole brick wall last weekends. Yay!!!!!!! :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-004:

14208_10151169176213261_618635196_n.jpg

Only need to fill in the gap between the bricks and paint over, and we are good for the holiday. Super excited :sport-smiley-004:

May I know why you have to put paper between the bricks gap?

Hi Salad,

Can PM to me Mr Lee's quotation breakdown?

I'm looking for contractor to renovate my kitchen and toilets.

email: weprintchan@gmail.com

Thank you.

can pm me the quotation as well? or email kristksy@gmail.com

Brick wall has been completed. Will paint it in white this weekend!!

Setting up our Christmas tree, just bought yesterday at $60. Supper happy :sport-smiley-004: Will be shopping for ornaments at IKEA soon.

306722_10151178759898261_359744423_n.jpg

Wow!! Its amazing to see how u manage to DIY your brick wall~ :bow:

It looks quite complete but you still going to paint it in white colour?

OIC. :rolleyes: I was attracted to the raw wood texture during Expo fair too, that's y we are thinking to have Krono for our bedrooms. I can what you mean on the dusty feeling, so you must use Magic Clean mop very often. :good:

Hi MsLoo,

What is the pfr for your kitchen top, thinking and gauge the cost to have it for my new house.Thks