Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calmwaters

Stainless Steel Corner Cabinet Swivel Carousel

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea where can I find a Stainless Steel Swivel Carousel for a corner cabinet???

The quality of the one I found in ikea dont seem very good. It seems like its made of some metal(which rusts) and a wooden plank.

I found Hafele selling one which is steel plated with chrome. I am afraid that the plating will drop after a few years, then it starts to rust and it will be almost impossible to change it cos its stuck within the cabinet.

Thanks in advance!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea where can I find a Stainless Steel Swivel Carousel for a corner cabinet???

The quality of the one I found in ikea dont seem very good. It seems like its made of some metal(which rusts) and a wooden plank.

I found Hafele selling one which is steel plated with chrome. I am afraid that the plating will drop after a few years, then it starts to rust and it will be almost impossible to change it cos its stuck within the cabinet.

Thanks in advance!!!

U can always go to song cho stall to get under the brand"Welmi" confirm 18/8 stainless steel but not cheap :sport-smiley-004:

Or "Oyama" also 18/8 stainless steel from Japan

U can always go to song cho stall to get under the brand"Welmi" confirm 18/8 stainless steel but not cheap :sport-smiley-004:

Or "Oyama" also 18/8 stainless steel from Japan

SongCho dun have leh, thats the problem. I went to IMM Songcho to ask before already. They say not selling it already.

SongCho dun have leh, thats the problem. I went to IMM Songcho to ask before already. They say not selling it already.

U try C "Oyama" have bo??Genova is selling them

Arrgghh....... Oyama finally have it!!!!! But the size is too small....

Hafele got just the right size!!!! But it is not stainless steel.

I guess I am just too hard to please? Sigh.....

Thanks Casa for all your help!

Arrgghh....... Oyama finally have it!!!!! But the size is too small....

Hafele got just the right size!!!! But it is not stainless steel.

I guess I am just too hard to please? Sigh.....

Thanks Casa for all your help!

U r welcome bro gd things need to share

Too bad "Oyama" don't have what u want its good coz my hse is using :sport-smiley-004:

Bro maybe U can try C "ADL" brand have bo

Happy searching

Try to look at http://www.leahuat.com.sg/ .

There is an catalogue of their products, look at "Drawer basket".

Then, Seawalk Hardware will maybe have what are you looking for http://www.seawalkhardware.com/products.php?id=14 (go to "Kitchen Functional").

Next, you may look at Excel http://www.excelhw.com.sg/ .

Here is their catalogue with kitchens stuff http://www.excelhw.com.sg/index2.php?option=com_flippingbook&view=book&id=23 .

Mind that they maybe will be pricey......

When I tried to find some of that kind of shelving, after all those shops at IMM and Balestier Rd, decided to go to Excel.

By the way, I saw some hardware shop at #01 of Northlink Building, and find there exactly what I looked around (actually, my measurements were very odd, so that's way it was hard to find cause it wasn't something common). That hardware shop doesn't have any web-site, but here are their addresses:

Viborg Trading Pte Ltd

** 277 Kranji Rd S(739512)

Tel:+65 63682252

** 10 Admiralty St #01-04 NorthLink Bldg S(757695)

Tel:+65 68541488

Advice to go personally there as they have many catalogues and many brands to look at. I was 2-3 times there, and always was very crowded and saw that sometimes they do not have time to answer the phone.....

Edited by Andreja

Hi

I went to Leahuat and Seawalk since I lived in the East, personally I felt Seawalk is more honest and down to earth type shop.

Leahuat seems to be trying on your technical background. Upon telling them I am a houseowner, the guy straight off tell me the stuffs are Japan made and no other shop have these. Charge me for $400 for something I could get in Jinyu for $50.