Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lina Lee

Missing Nw Corner In Floor Plan & House Facing Direction?

It is called "bepgof's school of thought".

N,E,S,W MUST BE in "point"= 0, 90, 180 & 270 deg, no more and no less. Cannot be in "range of degree". Think harder, why? Look at the maps, earth's N/S poles.

Most basic compass marks only 4 directions. Zheng He(和)modified his "marine compass" into 48 directions (360/48=7.5 deg per sector)- so his instruction to the sailer as to directions, could be more precise.

Now If you tell a jet fighter to fly toward "NW", he will say, come u be the pilot.

1 round=360 deg

1 deg=60 min

1 min=60 sec

So now u understand what is "NW"? Still don't understand, google a bit on "cardinal directions".

If a fsm asks u to place something in "NW", make sure u & him understand each other.

Bro

Your knowledge is awesome!

Very true indeed, when a FSM asked to place item in NW, becareful because you might wrongly activate the Dog which is earth element but has fire element in hidden stem, and it will be a disaster.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro

Your knowledge is awesome!

Very true indeed, when a FSM asked to place item in NW, becareful because you might wrongly activate the Dog which is earth element but has fire element in hidden stem, and it will be a disaster.

oh i see. with the directions, must put the right objects to activate ?

But since apartment is fixed, directions don't change (from the North south east west - science), how does one know what object to put ? No wonder my previous FS told me that even if i renovate the whole house, directions do not change and he still ask me to put whatever object.

But <sigh>, I am trying to move away from FS and use science as much as possible. But i do not deny any FS school of thoughts.

oh i see. with the directions, must put the right objects to activate ?

But since apartment is fixed, directions don't change (from the North south east west - science), how does one know what object to put ? No wonder my previous FS told me that even if i renovate the whole house, directions do not change and he still ask me to put whatever object.

But <sigh>, I am trying to move away from FS and use science as much as possible. But i do not deny any FS school of thoughts.

Bro....how to use science? Bazi is part of FS rite? so if fsm use phatchee to read yo, then how does science explain? forget about science la

Bro....how to use science? Bazi is part of FS rite? so if fsm use phatchee to read yo, then how does science explain? forget about science la

I've explained many time, I make it a pt that this is the last.

FS simply follows laws of nature. Science is a study of laws of nature.

Genuine fsms who know the working principles of such laws, simply "make use" of such laws, to "improve" lives. "Improve" this may become an "obstruction" to another, or what we call :at the expense of.....

Putting stones here & there in "wealth" spot within a house, the most creating the "decoration effect", HOW to generate revenue/wealth? Actually it increases risk...

Bro, I urge you to adopt a broader perspective looking at things on this planet, by gaining more knowledge, put such into use, become skill and provide useful service thereafter.

Genuine fsms who know the working principles of such laws, simply "make use" of such laws, to "improve" lives. "Improve" this may become an "obstruction" to another, or what we call :at the expense of.....

Putting stones here & there in "wealth" spot within a house, the most creating the "decoration effect", HOW to generate revenue/wealth? Actually it increases risk...

Bro, I urge you to adopt a broader perspective looking at things on this planet, by gaining more knowledge, put such into use, become skill and provide useful service thereafter.

I agree with you on science n law of nature. If something obstruct me, remove it (wing chun principle).

I agree with you on science n law of nature. If something obstruct me, remove it (wing chun principle).

Whoaaa.....u so agressive ah?

Big bro....u know whats the difference between a preacher and an evengelist right?

It is matured, not old. Matured man's strength is hidden, intrinsically. Once activated, sure get things done somehow, agreed?

no lah .. me old man cannot use strength, only can use basic physics law and nature to unblock my views / obstructions.

bro, where you learn your your wingchun? The cc i learn from vry boring instructor le....i think he teach taichi better.

bro, where you learn your your wingchun? The cc i learn from vry boring instructor le....i think he teach taichi better.

nus Law school.

Enjoy whacking the lawyers free of charge