Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reweme

Panosonic System 3 Air-Con

The old LG system 3 aircon from ex-house owner didn't work, have to replace it.

So far, considering the Panosonic System 3 inverter aircon, got a quotation but have no concept about the price.

CU-3S27MKZ/CS-S9MKZW*3 -- 2489

Any advice from experienced guys?

Appreciate your comments.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The old LG system 3 aircon from ex-house owner didn't work, have to replace it.

So far, considering the Panosonic System 3 inverter aircon, got a quotation but have no concept about the price.

CU-3S27MKZ/CS-S9MKZW*3 -- 2489

Any advice from experienced guys?

Appreciate your comments.

I am also looking for a system 3 inverter. That quote was provided by Natural Cool if I am not mistaken. :D

I am also looking for a system 3 inverter. That quote was provided by Natural Cool if I am not mistaken. :D

I was quoted by All Best (sengkang) for Panasonic inverter system 3 (new model) for 2499, comes with 5 years warranty on compressor and workmanship. Price include installation.

gain city, $2499 also this week.

But heard a lot of negative reviews on GC workmanship leh.... Not so comfortable to sign up with them.

Actually I dealt with All Best at the beginning of this year. Installed Panasonic inverter sys 2 at 1899, upgrade to good quality armaflex and copper piping, comes with 50 NTUC voucher and 200 servicing voucher. Workmanship was good and find reasonable price. The best thing is they give longer warranty than other company. Going back to get my aircons from All Best again when i Shift to my resale EA in october.

Comparison done on Panasonic inverter system 3 among these companies :

gain City - 2789

Bright house - 2899, installation need to pay additional charges

Audio house - 2899, installation outsourced to third party, so no warranty on workmanship by audio house

Correct. It is from Natural Cool.

I was quoted by All Best (sengkang) for Panasonic inverter system 3 (new model) for 2499, comes with 5 years warranty on compressor and workmanship. Price include installation.

thanks for sharing. I also went to the same outlet at rivervale mall last week but the sales guy only recommended Toshiba to me...saying there was promotion then.

Perhaps you will like to read up on the feedbacks on this company in this forum.

Hi guys! So far how is the performance of this Panasonic system 3 inverter model? I am contemplating between Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 3 with this. Apart from price difference, how is the maintenance, noise level and most importantly energy-saving capability? Thanks guys!

Chris

thanks for sharing. I also went to the same outlet at rivervale mall last week but the sales guy only recommended Toshiba to me...saying there was promotion then.

Perhaps you will like to read up on the feedbacks on this company in this forum.

For air-con, I believed only in the established brand that is currently available. Not saying that Toshiba is not a good brand but whenever we spoke about air-con, I always recommend Mitsubishi Starmax.

The brand is not only reliable, but it provide an excellent cooling environment to take a nap or during humid weather. Furthermore, it is very quiet and most importantly, it does not consume too much electricity as my parents York Brand. I am recommending them to change too.

I am using it for the past 6 months and everytime is working just the right way that I want it. Will like to recommend to anyone who are deciding on their air-con brand.

Special mention to the shop that I purchased, as they handled my installation of air-con very well, including providing me with details of the material used, workmanship (after 6 months, working perfectly well. Will continue to monitor) and most importantly, Price.

So if you want to make an enquiry for a Mitsubishi air-con, can check out with EverJoin Electrical Trading, located at AMK ave 4. Can't remember their exact door number, but it is just beside the SgPools. Perhaps you can try your luck getting a Toto or 4D while you conduct your scouting at the shop.

for those people who bought Panasonic inverter air-con from all best, is it must let them service and maintenance your air-con? will warranty void if i asked 3rd party air-con contractor to service and maintenance my aircon? i quite don't understand the term and conditions from warranty card. i think all best @ IMM andy provided good service.

can anyone advise?

btw better to get either Mitsubishi starmax inverter or Panasonic econavi inverter. btw Panasonic econavi inverter also quite good, does not consume too much electricity.

Edited by dean