Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chloeong

Em At Ulu Ulu Place

Hi everyone.. I m thinking if I should start a blog for our renovation woks.. here it goes... My English is not fantastic.. so everyone, pls pardon of my broken English.. can I write mandarin instead? Hehe.. we r going to get our keys mid of Oct (hopefully it can b done) .we r thinking since 7th mth is coming , contractor Shd b quite free during tat month, so some ideals come across my mind..can I organise open house n invite all contractor or id to my new house to quote me a price? I dunno if it consider ridiculous plan so hope to hv some advice fm seniors . Thanks for yr valuable input..will update my blog again as reachg office soon...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone.. I m thinking if I should start a blog for our renovation woks.. here it goes... My English is not fantastic.. so everyone, pls pardon of my broken English.. can I write mandarin instead? Hehe.. we r going to get our keys mid of Oct (hopefully it can b done) .we r thinking since 7th mth is coming , contractor Shd b quite free during tat month, so some ideals come across my mind..can I organise open house n invite all contractor or id to my new house to quote me a price? I dunno if it consider ridiculous plan so hope to hv some advice fm seniors . Thanks for yr valuable input..will update my blog again as reachg office soon...

Welcome to this forum! Great to have u start a forum. Your English is alright and can be easily understood, so no worries :)

Where is the ulu ulu place u mention?

U may also want to contribute your thoughts or get ideas from other EM owners in another blog :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4853&st=4120

But must warn u that it is a record 104 page long.

Hi Chloeong,

Can't view ur photos.

U may want to follow instruction below:-

Once you have uploaded pictures to photobucket,

Copy the content in IMG code from the photbucket and paste it on the your blog, the picture will appear.

**Dont copy & paste the html link.

Cheers n happy blogging ! :)

Have fun :)

Finally upload successfully..tks god... Finally got the quote fm fuse concept.. **** exp man ! Just do kitchen , toilets n polishing marble floor cost me 40 plus k. Oh my gdness!

Edited by chloeong

Think as long as its wood, it can be varnished. my staircase used to be in such cherry wood tone; I've asked to vanished in 2 tones of walnut and its now more modernish

But I do like the window panel design. It's special. Can go along with a paranaken theme or a colonial theme.

Yah 40k+ for the items is pricey.

U r keeping ur "Chinatown" theme staircase? It is the 1st I ve seen for an EM, very unique. Is it the same theme for the other place? Do share more pre-reno pics of your place.

Edited by potatoes

Tks forumers for the like of the ex owners style. Accdg to owners, they used to stay Chinatown since born . Since they force to move to bkt pjg 13yrs ago n they r still missed the Chinatown night life style so they purposely using this theme. But don't u all think the design like 红灯区? Hehe. Gasingstartz, mind to share yr staircase photo? Or any blog tat I can refer? Ya.. we bought this em bcos most of the cabinets r using bamboo plywood. So alteast we still can keep them as the condition still in tip top condition. But now we are r reno the kitchens n toilets cos we find them not matching at all n I. Prefer the bamboo colour to b in dark colour. Addidam, don't think I can put the cups there as my gal defibately break it.haha.. tks. But thinking to put some fengsui thing at corder of staircase cos accdg fengsui, it can 聚财。 Will upload more pre reno photoes. So far think only the stars r unique.