Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rockstar111

Rotate Toilet Bowl Hdb - Allowed?

Hi,

My toilet is really small and I would like to create a wet/dry area. My toilet is about the size of the toilet on this page.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24981

I would like to rotate the toilet bowl so that I can place the shower area with the glass panel next to it and put the sink in the remaining space with a cabinet under. Is this allowed? for my unit the movement would be so little.

I also have the fat sewage pipe running down the middle of the toilet inbetween the present toilet and sink. I would like to make it into a cabinet for storage (mops etc). But, I don't like the idea of wood as it can rot. Any suggestions are welcome. Plus, anyone with recommendations for good contractors I would really appreciate. Toilet measurements are about 64" by 57".

Additional notes:

When we bought the house we changes the toilets and sinks. Is it possible to rotate the toilet but keep them. Its such a waste to pay for changing it and then again if we toss it.

Any advice shared I'd really appreciate.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Best. Check with HDB

Every HDB unit is different.

That block can. Does not mean your block can.

Regardless what you still need HDB approval.

A friend of mine experienced that. HIs original floorplan from HDB was something like that. But then again, when he purchased the unit the previous owner changed the WC position. I hve no idea how its possible but his ID informed me that the prev ID/contractor may have gotten approval and got the licensed plumber to get it done... thats all I know of

Anyway, good luck and cheers