Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jwsh

Jwsh's Home @ Punggol Residence

Bro, any chance you buying vornado fan again? I can tag along? .. thank

Vornado is on sale!!!

I have bought 2 of the 715 at USD$79.99 (Usual USD$99.99) via HopShopGo buyforme service. Homefix is selling these fans for like $450 each!

715 Full-Size Circulator

715-hero1.png

Edited by liawzen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry for the slow update. We had been busy with my wedding and when we started taking photos of the place, the camera's shutter count is full! Had to send the camera for servicing.

Nevertheless. We managed to take a few pictures before the camera went down. More will come later! :sport-smiley-004:

[Living Room]

8405594222_4a401359e9_b.jpg

8405595232_0901b07dc4_b.jpg

[Dining Area]

8404501095_7005dac2ba_b.jpg

Edited by jwsh

Hi! Lovely home! Love the splash of yellow in the kitchen. I have a question on the SONY BDP 790 BluRay player. If this is connected on the home network, can it stream/play video from my computer or NAS?

Thks!

hey bleukrabbe. Yes SONY BDP 790 can stream over the network but for me, i am streaming my videos of dedicated network media player

Bro, any chance you buying vornado fan again? I can tag along? .. thank

Hey liawzen. Nope, I do not think i will need anymore vornado fan. You could ask on forum to see anyone still doing their new flat want the fan?

Bro, yes sure i will ask as i also want to buy the fan. Heard it is good.

Hey liawzen. Nope, I do not think i will need anymore vornado fan. You could ask on forum to see anyone still doing their new flat want the fan?

Sorry for the slow update. We had been busy with my wedding and when we started taking photos of the place, the camera's shutter count is full! Had to send the camera for servicing.

Nevertheless. We managed to take a few pictures before the camera went down. More will come later! :sport-smiley-004:

[Living Room]

8405594222_4a401359e9_b.jpg

8405595232_0901b07dc4_b.jpg

nice setup, have fun & plse buy more softwares to enjoy! Which avr did you? You mentioned network media player, which one?

nice setup, have fun & plse buy more softwares to enjoy! Which avr did you? You mentioned network media player, which one?

Hey ongcs! I am using NAD 748 for my AVR and Popcorn hours A400 for my network media player.

impress with your ht setup

will be moving to my new place in punggol as well.

can u PM me the Vicoustic Multifusor that u got? if u dont mind.

looks awesome.

impress with your ht setup

will be moving to my new place in punggol as well.

can u PM me the Vicoustic Multifusor that u got? if u dont mind.

looks awesome.

It is Vicoustic Multifusor DC2 [Grey]

So this fan is on sale again... nice.... This fan is solid... I had not used the strongest setting yet... :good: :good:

bro this fan is it noisy at speed 1? at speed 3 noisy also? I thinking of getting the 660 or 753 series

bro this fan is it noisy at speed 1? at speed 3 noisy also? I thinking of getting the 660 or 753 series

It is difficult to gauge noise. My quiet may not be your quiet. :D

But at speed 3, I would say you can hear the fan. Maybe u can go try at Home Fix? Then more or less u can know how loud or quiet it is.

Speed 1 definitely is quiet.

Hey ongcs! I am using NAD 748 for my AVR and Popcorn hours A400 for my network media player.

Do i see a NAS coming up? :notti: :notti: for your A400

Do i see a NAS coming up? :notti: :notti: for your A400

Hahha Ongcs. Yes! NAS is defintely within my radar with so much content to store :sport-smiley-004: . Seems like synology is a good choice