Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muzamm

Under Mtriplea's Roof

Some of the stuff we have bought.

Rinnai hood and hob, sink, tap, towel rail, dinning light, chandelier, wall light, down light, angry bird light(boys room), led lights etc.

20121025142518.jpg

20121024170801.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Brinno Peephole

20121104202003.jpg

Stylux Convection oven

20121104201941.jpg

20121106100244.jpg

Love my Rinnai. Bcz theres mirror. Weeeeeee... Can look at myself while cooking. Lol!!! Vainpot.

20121106100154.jpg

Edited by muzamm

Nice unblocked view :good:

Thank youuuu.... Although its a school field and at times it can get noisy. But I think it's okay because the noises is during the day. :sport-smiley-018:

Went to our place today to see what has been done.

Cement for all bedrooms - checked

Electrical works - HATE IT! I can vomit blood when I see those trunking.

Like jigsaw puzzle. I told my contractor to create a point for my wall fan for all the bedrooms.

But didn't expect him to do the unsightly jigsaw puzzle. :jawdrop::bangwall::furious: So yah.....

Im sure he can conceal all those trunking.

As Ive seen a few homes here they don't have that ugly trunking going around the entire room.

I'm speechless!

Edited by muzamm

just spoke to my contractor..

and he told me that hiding the trunking is illegal.

is that true??? but how come so many house doing it.

alsoooo he told me that its possible to do but i may be charge maximum is 1k... someone please advice me...

just spoke to my contractor..

and he told me that hiding the trunking is illegal.

is that true??? but how come so many house doing it.

alsoooo he told me that its possible to do but i may be charge maximum is 1k... someone please advice me...

He can charge u extra just to conseal the wiring as they need to cut,hack and plaster smooth back

:yamseng:

He can charge u extra just to conseal the wiring as they need to cut,hack and plaster smooth back

:yamseng:

but up to 1k? really eh? not ripped off? Just to fix 3 bedroom wall fan and conceal. hmmmm....

Edited by muzamm

Just a guide for you.

I did up my ultra-old apartment with concealed wiring, cost is as follow:

- Power socket - S$120 each (1 or 2-gang same price)

- Lighting point - S$70 each

- Ceiling fan - S$70 each

So, my total concealed re-wiring bill for whole house power sockets, 13A + 15A lighting points, ceiling fan, 4xSCV, OpenNet came up to be high S$4K+. If I do exposed trucking, I think max S$2.8K.

Hi,

Is your unit hdb or condo? I thought old hdb cannot conceal trunking and it is illegal to do so? When you are selling the unit, hdb will whack u heavily?

New bto flat. All the electrical works has been conceal when I first get keys. All I wanted was extra 3 points for my wall fan to be concealed and he charge me 1k. I've shown some pics above. Headache already......

Just a guide for you.

I did up my ultra-old apartment with concealed wiring, cost is as follow:

- Power socket - S$120 each (1 or 2-gang same price)

- Lighting point - S$70 each

- Ceiling fan - S$70 each

So, my total concealed re-wiring bill for whole house power sockets, 13A + 15A lighting points, ceiling fan, 4xSCV, OpenNet came up to be high S$4K+. If I do exposed trucking, I think max S$2.8K.

Thanks buttercap for sharing.. But mine is new bto all wiring is concealed when I first got keys... So told him to add 3 wall fan points concealed and he charge 1k. I wasnt sure if thats the market price. But for 3 points cost 1k like abit expensive eh.. I see people do major rewiring of whole house for new bto flats not till 2k. :dunno:

Edited by muzamm

Hi,

Is your unit hdb or condo? I thought old hdb cannot conceal trunking and it is illegal to do so? When you are selling the unit, hdb will whack u heavily?

Mine is new bto flat. All wiring being conceal when I first get keys... I'm not sure if it's legal or illegal part. But I've seen so many new bto homes here doing it. :dunno:8|