Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muzamm

Under Mtriplea's Roof

Ic...then it's ok. New BTO flat will come with all wiring being conceal.

We bought resale flat and all are exposed...really MRT tracking all over the house.

Mine is new bto flat. All wiring being conceal when I first get keys... I'm not sure if it's legal or illegal part. But I've seen so many new bto homes here doing it. :dunno:8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks buttercap for sharing.. But mine is new bto all wiring is concealed when I first got keys... So told him to add 3 wall fan points concealed and he charge 1k. I wasnt sure if thats the market price. But for 3 points cost 1k like abit expensive eh.. I see people do major rewiring of whole house for new bto flats not till 2k. :dunno:

Oh, I see. If 3 points, S$1K is definitely expensive.

If most of the trunking will be hidden by carpentry works eventually, then I think you just keep the trunking.

If exposed and you don't think you can live with the trunking for the next 5 years, then you spend the S$1K ba. Better than to complain every other week for the next 5 years.

Ic...then it's ok. New BTO flat will come with all wiring being conceal.

We bought resale flat and all are exposed...really MRT tracking all over the house.

i actually called hdb branch to clarify. and they say if old units it is illegal. but i guess you have no choice but to have the mrt track all over. thanks anyway for your feedbacks. hopefully i can bargain abit. 1k is rip off lah.

Oh, I see. If 3 points, S$1K is definitely expensive.

If most of the trunking will be hidden by carpentry works eventually, then I think you just keep the trunking.

If exposed and you don't think you can live with the trunking for the next 5 years, then you spend the S$1K ba. Better than to complain every other week for the next 5 years.

im not doing carpentry work in any of the rooms. i like to move furniture around.. youre right better do than having that s#%t feeling for the next few years. i think bo bian have to redo back. but he still charge me the expose trunking he have done previously on top of the 1k. maybe i can negotiate and get a waive off my two extra point that i want to add. thanks eh for feedback.

Helllllllooooooowwwwww....

WE NEED ADVICE!!

1. $980 for aluminium grille & 3 slide window green (service yard).

2. $1040 for frosted glass door (toilet door).

3. $1180 invisible grille (3 bedroom & living room).

4. $490 wall beading (1 wall).

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR VIEWS. APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS.

Helllllllooooooowwwwww....

WE NEED ADVICE!!

1. $980 for aluminium grille & 3 slide window green (service yard).

2. $1040 for frosted glass door (toilet door).

3. $1180 invisible grille (3 bedroom & living room).

4. $490 wall beading (1 wall).

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR VIEWS. APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS.

For aluminun window and grille-Try Han Fong 63822081

Frosted tiolet glass door-Aust Screen

The above mention U can try contact them directly as what I did in order to $ave $$$

For aluminun window and grille-Try Han Fong 63822081

Frosted tiolet glass door-Aust Screen

The above mention U can try contact them directly as what I did in order to $ave $$$

thanks a million casa...

Edited by muzamm

Sorry to say but the frosted glass door is soo exp... I asked a lot of contractors, +/- $550. Im renovating my place soon but i guess my comment came in too late.