Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Buying Lights From Taobao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How much did they charge for the shipment? By air or sea? I asked one is first kg is 48rmb subsequent is 15/kg plus 10rmb tax.by air

means u have alipay? then u no problem find shipper from taobao de..just put ur receive addy to the shipper..

Shipper

choose where u prefer ur shipper in, Shanghai or GZ usually...

means u have alipay? then u no problem find shipper from taobao de..just put ur receive addy to the shipper..

Shipper

choose where u prefer ur shipper in, Shanghai or GZ usually...

Tks. Who did u use

Downlight

LED string light

haha...actually i tot of bringing more stuffs like sofa,bedframe..but no test the comfort..better dont..lol

Do u mind showing me the result of the led string light.cos I also interested to get that instead of T5. The down lights also. Please, I want to use it. Is the wire thin or thick for the downlighting .

Downlight

LED string light

haha...actually i tot of bringing more stuffs like sofa,bedframe..but no test the comfort..better dont..lol

Just to share what I'd learnt over the weekend is that this type of down light can't be replaced because the driver is built in. That means of spoiled, gotta change whole unit.

Good sharing bro Acquit!

Do u mind showing me the result of the led string light.cos I also interested to get that instead of T5. The down lights also. Please, I want to use it. Is the wire thin or thick for the downlighting .

must wait next few weeks when install first

btw cove light is additional support for downlight...not as in primary lighting..so no nid so bright also la..lol

what wire thin or thick?

Just to share what I'd learnt over the weekend is that this type of down light can't be replaced because the driver is built in. That means of spoiled, gotta change whole unit.

Good sharing bro Acquit!

$10 only, i rather change whole set easier than to take out parts and replace..more troublesome..lol

Wow things are cheap...but errm do I just add everything I want to get to cart and pay with credit card? Sorry ah cheena not very good so a bit hard to comprehend what the website is saying. Then how do I engage the shipper to ship to me and is postage expensive?

must wait next few weeks when install first

btw cove light is additional support for downlight...not as in primary lighting..so no nid so bright also la..lol

what wire thin or thick?

I mean the cables.

Wow things are cheap...but errm do I just add everything I want to get to cart and pay with credit card? Sorry ah cheena not very good so a bit hard to comprehend what the website is saying. Then how do I engage the shipper to ship to me and is postage expensive?

actually a lot of time the reason people not buying there is cuz of the shipping cost and also the risk off getting defaults item

thinking get this.. about $250 overall...hmmm..suit my theme..keke

Have u received your lights and install already? How did u register a alipay account? Mine was register in china. Can we do it in Singapore?

Have u received your lights and install already? How did u register a alipay account? Mine was register in china. Can we do it in Singapore?

test out light already..5w small ,quite good but very ma fan load pic here ..how to do it simple way?

u got alipay register,why still need to do it here? did u purchase urself in taobao before?if can, no problem le