Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Buying Lights From Taobao

test out light already..5w small ,quite good but very ma fan load pic here ..how to do it simple way?

u got alipay register,why still need to do it here? did u purchase urself in taobao before?if can, no problem le

Yes, I thought of using my account instead of my friend in china. Will it be easier to send through email. Janice3022000@ yahoo.com.sg. What do u means by small, not bright enough, eyed a bigger watts. I have a lot of things want to buy, but afraid that is breakable. Eg toilet bowl, sink....furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u dun have alipay?i thought u have then direct ask my shipper laise with u

if not u google 65daigou,slightly steeper but service i think ok

Hi may I haf your shipper contact too? Cancshare wif me you are charged per cbm? Thanks

anyone else have bought downlights from Taobao? Care to share the seller and also which type did u buy?

TIA!

wah lao u ah...keep tempting us...haha. But I am consolidating my stuffs for my 2nd batch shipment liowz. Keke. Still got kitchen light havent buy, toilet taps and getting some E27 and E14 LED lightbulb see quality first. If good will order all for the house... :dancingqueen:

Fren, i wanna buy frm taobao also. Can intro the shipper to me? So thy go by air or sea? How do thy charge? Thks

means u have alipay? then u no problem find shipper from taobao de..just put ur receive addy to the shipper..

Shipper

choose where u prefer ur shipper in, Shanghai or GZ usually...

Which shipper u use? How thy charge? Air/sea? Tks

I'm more worried it'll be expensive.

I'm considering buying vanity cabinet from Taobao.. not sure what kinda shipping costs there'll be.

Bro lucky huat huat,

The basin looks good man! Can try 65daigou.com cos according to their website, they will check n QC b4 shopping it back from China.

I m planning to do my 1st shipping w them soon. Hehe

When you buy fragile items, it is a risk you take.

I bought lights, benches, clocks, kitchen cabinets, dining chairs, picture frames from Taobao.

It was risky. But I save 50% on some of my purchases. If I had discovered Taobao earlier, I would have bought my Kohler taps and shower and basins from Taobao.

Shipping will generally cost about $150 for a 1 metre long flat packed item. I found Peeka to be cheaper when shipping larger volume items while 65daigou is cheaper with smaller volume items. And Peeka ships to your doorstep, you really don't want to be lugging the huge item around.

Do a comparison of all the agents and see who is cheaper. Calculate a 1 metre by 1 metre box.

We bought our crystal light, pendant lights and led lights, total close to s$900 from taobao.

First shipment of lights have been fixed and look great. Even though our new neighbor likes them too,

Do explore more. But there is pris and cons.

If u want trustworthy, then can buy from lightning.com for Phillis brand.

I never shop for lighting in taobao but I did shop for another thing in taobao.

I a pair of Yonex Badminton Racket from Taobao. They selling very cheap and I got the very high end one because I looking for lightweight racket.

The racket cost 128 RMB = less than S$30... The actually product cost more than two hundred Singapore dollar.

When the day it arrived, I am very happy and sad... is a replica... Lesson learnt.

My friend actually order a lighting with lots of crystals for 500 RMB from Taobao. Reach his house, all crystal were shattered.

Complaint to them their crystal did not pack properly which cause the crystal to broke but they said is not their fault.

They blame the delivery man who did not handle the goods properly...

He using DHL some more lol and I told him DHL is famous for Delivery Half-way Lost but at least they never lost your goods very good liao.

End of the day he need to pay another 450 RMB for the Crystal. as the lighting shell cost only 50 RMB... Shipping cost is not included, he never told me how much.

Buy only no brand product and cheap product from Taobao.

Why people pay more as they want no trouble for their product they had paid.

I saw lots of products sold in Taobao as sold in qoo10.sg (gmarket) but the price is a bit more expensive.