Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurryKid

3-Rm In Geylang Bahru

I having 2 storerooms. Ya agree granite is gd but more costly. I will be going for solid surface top instead :)

:D Have u checked the pricing or maybe try to bargain your ID to throw in a granite top for you, I heard that the prices dropped

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:D Have u checked the pricing or maybe try to bargain your ID to throw in a granite top for you, I heard that the prices dropped

I asked liowz. India granite i think he say $120psf. Solid surface i think is $75psf. So if i do solid surface can save about $500-$700.

As for throwing in granite top think difficult lah cos mine is contractor not ID and prices he quoted already abt 25% cheaper than the ID firms i went to.

Edited by BlurryKid

I asked liowz. India granite i think he say $120psf. Solid surface i think is $75psf. So if i do solid surface can save about $500-$700.

As for throwing in granite top think difficult lah cos mine is contractor not ID and prices he quoted already abt 25% cheaper than the ID firms i went to.

Ic, then decide on that later... haha, maybe you stike 4d tomorrow! enjoy the reno process!