Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Huntered

A Bad Contractor & A Good Contractor

i had a very bad experience as well. for me, it was due to $.

I tried to save some $ for my first reno and did the reno myself. i got all the sub-contractors from various sources and did all the coordination.

It was a really bad experience. I got some of the procedure wrong and rectification were really costly. Eventually lived with some defects. The worst part was the water proofing. while i saw the water proofing done by the tiler, i did not know that to make sure it works, there is a need to conduct water testing.

after that bad renovation experience, i have always advice my friend to look for an experienced ID/contractor. Not worth the savings, there are just too much to know and do.

I have recently moved out from that house and bought a resale condo. after some recommendation from friends, i got to know a really good ID. The renovation was really painless this time. i managed to moved in before chinese new year!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, be aware of this contractor called Ryan Yan from RY interior (see attached pic). Paid him 100% already since he is recommended by a friend and he appear sincere initially. he stopped work at about 10% with several reasonable defects such as installation deviate from design drawings, obvious scratches and wrong drilling of holes. he took several mths since last dec and still don't bother clear defects and keep pushing blame on us saying we pick on his work and his quote is very low priced he cant earn much.. come on , he quoted low that his own issue/mistake and he don't even bother to supervise his low skilled workers resulting in so many defects and wrong installation different from the original design given to him .moreover there are more defects we just closed one eye ask him clear those obvious ones. I heard he is also doing MCST work . Please do not engage him

Ryan Yan

RY interior

email:  ry_interior@yahoo.com.sg

HP : 81881551

Ryan Yan the crook.jpg

ry interior.jpg