Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ikulm

My Big Big House @ Tampines

Thanks. I have called him up and will be sending him my floorplan shortly.

Do you mind sharing with me the work done and the total reno cost?

I also have a big big house at Tampines and most quotes come back to be $80k+.

Siong lei....haiz

Other ID also quoted me about 80k+, but Nick quoted me 68K after veiwing my hse. between the renovation, we added a quite number of full high cabinets, bigger wardrobes and wall plastering.

in the end, the total cost is abt 75k, still cheaper than other company.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Really? You have given me some hope. Haha...

I am hoping to keep the main quote below $70k as there's still electrical and aircon to be add on too.

Let's keep my fingers cross how the quote will turn up to be.

Thanks.

IMG_1514_zpsd2fb9401.jpg

IMG_1521_zps7bd6acbe.jpg

IMG_1522_zps2d3eb2b8.jpg

IMG_1687_zpsb8dcc2cf.jpg

Wall plastering. Was strongly recommended by Nick to do it. Else all the effort to make good by carpentry and flooring will be wasted if the wall has all those vertical lines and uneven surface, as seen in one of the pic.

After 1 night of consideration, we decide to proceed with it. Well, after i seen it, it was really much better. Certainly worth it to heed his advice.

Edited by ikulm

Really? You have given me some hope. Haha...

I am hoping to keep the main quote below $70k as there's still electrical and aircon to be add on too.

Let's keep my fingers cross how the quote will turn up to be.

Thanks.

haha...maybe u just let him know what is ur budget and let him work out for you.

ya, do keep some budget for your furnitures, electrical appliance, lightings, kitchen and toilet staffs.

Edited by ikulm

very nice. i like the white concept as it makes the house looks much bigger. the kitchen looks spacious too, compared with the original kitchen. was the previous owner non chinese?

543429_10151109872252406_337094299_n_zps277e3dc0.jpg

My completed dining, completed with a white marble table.

With nick's help, we specially selected the pre-cut marble from the factory, going thru different slab of marbles under the hot sun, before we both finally agreed to a selected slab with nice grain. It matches perfectly with the dining light, which is made of white clay, and the floral design underneath, bringing out a white, ivory, cozy English looks.

very nice. i like the white concept as it makes the house looks much bigger. the kitchen looks spacious too, compared with the original kitchen. was the previous owner non chinese?

Thanks for the compliment. Previous owner was Chinese.

Is that the dry n wet kitchen concept..... I like ur white kitchen....looks very sleek :)

Thanks for the compliment. The design is actually quite simple but its the simplicity that makes it comfortable. I'm not into colourful, modern floral concept, which tends to make thing too complicated. My ID also agreed to it. He always say this to me when we are selecting the laminate colours," Nice for 1 year, ugly for the next 5 years."

Its not a wet & dry kitchen. Actually its part of my living room which i will be displaying my wine.

IMG_1741_zpsaaa9145f.jpg

Mind to share the pic of the wardrobe door open?

How you find this corner design, compared to sharp 90 degrees?

I want to create an L-shape wardrobe too.

Edited by redmoonlight