Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ikulm

My Big Big House @ Tampines

We bought a EA at Tampines this Jun. It's our second house and plan to stay for long term. So we decided to do a full renovation for this house. We talked to a few ID and contractors, finally we decided to work with Nicholas for our big project. Our house is 137sqm, the whole reno work took about 3 months to complete. Now we are shifting in to our big, nice dream house this weekend. I have so many stories to share, but let's see the before and after pictures first !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Before the 2nd appointment with HDB, Nick brought me to select tiles, lights, toilet accessories. It was a long day, thus we take 2 weekends to select all item.

My husband and i went thru' with alot of discussion with Nick to select the styles we want. Nick provide alot of feedback, citing the pros and cons.

If the item is not nice, he would Roll his Eyes. Finally, we manage to select the items we ALL agree upon.

Its really a long and tiring day......

Must cost a bomb to renovate an EA :sport-smiley-004:

Slightly overshot our initial budget, but its still much cheaper than other ID firms that quoted.

Hi,

Do you mind sharing your ID contact?

I am looking for one to Reno my house too.

Thanks

Hi, you can call Nicholas @ 96907887. he is recommended by one of my friend too.

Thanks. I have called him up and will be sending him my floorplan shortly.

Do you mind sharing with me the work done and the total reno cost?

I also have a big big house at Tampines and most quotes come back to be $80k+.

Siong lei....haiz