Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nisa.hady@hotmail.com

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Hello Reno-Talkers !! Finally !! After yearsss of following up with people's T-Blog now it's my turn to blog ;)

Applied this BTO on 2009 *about 3 years back* a veeeeeery long wait.. but worth it! Here's our floor plan, just nice for a small petite family (me, hubby and our 2 lil angels) ahaks!

floorplan_zps7c343911.jpg

Champions Court is located near to the Singapore Sports School and Causeway Point Shopping Mall (it's about 10mins walk), apart from that our new house also surrounded by few other schools! I don't think I will need an alarm clock to wake up early morning, just let the national anthem play their part ;) talking about the building structure/design, I still prefer Punggol's flats design.. more like a condo! but looking at 'Champions Court' it has a normal building structure just like regular HDB flats =( no specialties tsk tsk tsk!

One year before to our probable completion date we already start searching and asking quotation from ID's.. hahaha! excited much till one day we met this ID at IMM; and the price he quoted for our house are just nice and within our

budget.. so, we signed up the contract with him *when think back, me and hubby kinda regret* but anyway.. we already prepared for the worst but still praying for the best tho !!

Early 2012: Day by day, month by month - we've been following up the building progress very very closely. Our blk are the second last to complete in this project and most of the barricade around our blk have been removed !!

Sneak peek of Champions Court estate :)

2012-09-29221208_zps9efdf9aa.jpg

2012-09-29221159_zps6a2868b9.jpg

2012-09-29221107_zps49ca5354.jpg

Our Blk!!!

2012-09-25212643_zps3fff7f41.jpg

Edited by nisa.hady@hotmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request