Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel33

Quality And Affordable Led Lighting

Hi,

I have tried asking in other forum threads but nobody answered...

I am looking to install LED lighting for my new home! :) done my research in balestier etc.... but find that the price a bit high....

then i came across this company who specializes in LED lighting and its cheap and give 3 years warranty! www.ledazzled.com

anyone has bought from them b4? pls share..... thanks in advance...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Daniel33,

And the purpose of using LED is to??? if it is to save $$ on electricity bills, then u will be looking at longgggggg ROI period.

For every 10W saved (in total), and price difference of S$10 per light (PLC vs LED), u r looking at 2.5years. That is provided

u leave the lights for 4hrs non-stop everyday. If u go on a 1 week holiday, then ur ROI is lagi longer. Hope this helps. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Batman,

Hmmm.... Actually can save a bit more than 10w... :)

And I do use my lights more than 4 hours per day... So not going into exact calculations, LED lights does works for me.. Also in my opinion, Led looks nicer and it's clean Eco lighting. Mercury(in PLC) is bad for our earth...

Anyone can advise on GOOD QUALITY of LED Light downlight and ceiling fan ( Ceiling need high powered with good coverage of living room area as quite big space)??

My thoughts - > Price is secondary consideration for both as MAIN priority is good quality and low maintenance! (I hate the hassle of changing!!)

I"m currently using LED downlight (believed make in China as all salesman said) bought from LC lightings in Balestier and these LED lights has already broken down twice in less than 6mths due to driver and it's a pain to keep calling the shop to replace as covered under 1 year warranty. I cannot imagine after 1 year and I have to keep replacing the LED downlight or their driver!!

I seriously need good lasting quality of LED downlight & ceiling fan and any kind soul can highly recommend??

Thanks a million!

Anyone can advise on GOOD QUALITY of LED Light downlight and ceiling fan ( Ceiling need high powered with good coverage of living room area as quite big space)??

My thoughts - > Price is secondary consideration for both as MAIN priority is good quality and low maintenance! (I hate the hassle of changing!!)

I"m currently using LED downlight (believed make in China as all salesman said) bought from LC lightings in Balestier and these LED lights has already broken down twice in less than 6mths due to driver and it's a pain to keep calling the shop to replace as covered under 1 year warranty. I cannot imagine after 1 year and I have to keep replacing the LED downlight or their driver!!

I seriously need good lasting quality of LED downlight & ceiling fan and any kind soul can highly recommend??

Thanks a million!

I have a contact if u want. They have a show room for u to view all the LED lamps and fixture. PM me if u r interested.

We bought all our LED lights from taobao website.

It is very much cheaper than getting it locally.

Have yet to installed, so can't advise the quality yet.

Anyway, we spent close to SGD1k on lighting, all from taobao website.

I have a contact if u want. They have a show room for u to view all the LED lamps and fixture. PM me if u r interested.

Can u please share the contact with me?

Thanks